FB Marshall (12-0) vs PNG (9-3)

badndn

12 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Boy.... PNG fan is awfully quiet for a team that's playing in the third round this week.

I guess what they say about is really true... "it doesn't matter if we win or lose.... championships don't matter... as long as we beat Nederland."

1 hour ago, Rez Ipsa said:

Go see PNG on Friday and count the fans on the PNG side vs the fans on the FB Marshall side, then come back and tell us we don't care about the game. 

CardinalBacker ^^^^^^^^^ This is all that really care about in reality. Number of fans. LOL . Its a mental disorder.

17 minutes ago, Bootleg said:

CardinalBacker ^^^^^^^^^ This is all that really care about in reality. Number of fans. LOL . Its a mental disorder.

We are talking about measuring fan enthusiasm for today's game. CardinalBacker tried to use a relatively quiet game thread as evidence that PNG fans don't care about the outcome of the game. I used what will likely be a huge PNG crowd tonight as evidence that PNG fans do, in fact, care about the outcome of the game. That isn't a mental disorder -- It is drawing conclusions based on observable realities.  To say that the fact that I mentioned fan attendance means that PNG fans are obsessed with numbers is to grossly distort what I said. 

13 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Boy.... PNG fan is awfully quiet for a team that's playing in the third round this week.

I guess what they say about is really true... "it doesn't matter if we win or lose.... championships don't matter... as long as we beat Nederland."

At least we have a game? What time does your team play?

5 minutes ago, NDNation said:

Underdogs are winning this week! Lady Cardinals beat # 17 Texas A&M, Cowboys end the Saints 10 game winning streak..............Oh annnnnnnd, United Timberwolves beat the defending State Champs in Basketball! :)

SCALP'EM INDIANS!

Sounds like a PNG victory plan to me!!!

Wearing my Purple and White to George Ranch HS today.  The #JediOfBelieve will be in attendance tonight at Stallworth.
PN-G's defense needs 3 or more defensive stops.  Both teams will clear 30 points.
The kids at Fort Bend Marshall will look across the field and think...  That many people actually attend a high school football game...
All roads lead down i-10 to Psjolander Road and exit 795

Gotta go with the Indians and my alma mater.
FEARLESS PREDICTION
PN-G - 6 > Fort Bend Marshal
#BelieveIt 

I’m sure we would talk more of the opposing team had fans in here to talk with, talk smack to, analyze each other’s teams.  It’s not really fun to talk to ourselves or teams we already beat the tar out of. 

See y’all tonight at The Reservation of Baytown 

If the Gates open at 530 stadium will be full and rocking Cherokee a lot by 6. Safe travels PNG fans I’ll be listening to y’all at the wheelhouse tonight. Go pull out the upset so I can see y’all next week! No final score prediction. Indians in a nail bitter, RJ does it with his legs with under a min left to win. 

I don’t think Fort Bend Marshall has ever seen a crowd like what PNG will bring to the game could cause fits and false starts tonight 

24 minutes ago, navydawg31 said:

If the Gates open at 530 stadium will be full and rocking Cherokee a lot by 6. Safe travels PNG fans I’ll be listening to y’all at the wheelhouse tonight. Go pull out the upset so I can see y’all next week! No final score prediction. Indians in a nail bitter, RJ does it with his legs with under a min left to win. 

I don’t think Fort Bend Marshall has ever seen a crowd like what PNG will bring to the game could cause fits and false starts tonight 

Agree....  This might be the largest crowd Ft Bend Marshall has ever played in front of.