FB Marshall (12-0) vs PNG (9-3)

badndn

So PNG was a nice season but you ain’t beating FB Marshall (probably couldn’t beat regular Marshall either). 

PNG will hang in the game but the difference will be apparent from the start. Marshall will 3-4 play drive all night and the second PNG makes a mistake it’s gonna cascade into a 21-28 point lead. 

PNG will not have the Bo’s and Joe’s in this one regardless of have incrediably talented Johnson is. 

Also bonus points... PNG’s defense is a complete joke. 

Someone has to be the bad guy! 

34 minutes ago, Cougtalk said:

Huntsville held Manvel to 10. No one should be sleeping on that team. They are stellar defensively and have a good offense. They physically dominated manvel’s oline at the point of attack. They have a wideout #1 that physically and ballskill dominated every corner Manvel put on him. Anyone sleeping on Huntsville is in for a rude awakening. 

We know, they dominated us..lol

People liked to believe it was us just making excuses. 

34 minutes ago, Cougtalk said:

So PNG was a nice season but you ain’t beating FB Marshall (probably couldn’t beat regular Marshall either). 

PNG will hang in the game but the difference will be apparent from the start. Marshall will 3-4 play drive all night and the second PNG makes a mistake it’s gonna cascade into a 21-28 point lead. 

PNG will not have the Bo’s and Joe’s in this one regardless of have incrediably talented Johnson is. 

How’s Basketball Season?

Hopefully BS can give you guys some new talent next year!!

1 hour ago, Cougtalk said:

If the defense is a joke, yall must be the punchline because they beat yall. Twice. 

The coaches and kids know what they are up against. They will give it their best and its all we can ask for, W or L. Good news is, if you pay $10 on texanlive, you can watch and wish. And maybe, just maybe if you wish hard enough, yall make the playoffs next year and lose in the 1st or 2nd for traditions sake like old times.:)

2 hours ago, Cougtalk said:

Stick to basketball and school finance issues and leave playoff talk to the teams and fans that actually have something to talk about

4 hours ago, Cougtalk said:

They were good enough to take down Crosby two season's in a row.

1 hour ago, aki1994 said:

Looks like Malik Hornsby didnt play against Manvel. They are a scary team. 

Coogtalk. You're obsession is getting borderline dangerous 

He was eligible the week after. So they beat Manvel in OT without him. He is electric. As I stated before, I think we can beat them, but everything has to go our way. We need to score at will, we need to find a running game other than RJ, and we need a few turnovers. The defense will not stop MH. We just need a few timely turnovers. RJ will keep us in the game, if we can get some timely help we can SHOCK THE WORLD... I do think we are a little better than what folks are giving us credit for. The one area we need to be GOLDEN, is special teams. We cannot give them the opportunity to run kickoffs back, but we cannot afford to give them a short field every series. Look for a shootout. I think if we do win, we will be down the majority of the game, and get a timely turnover in the final 8 minutes and grab momentum, and pull it out with less then 25 seconds on the clock........

COOGTALK....   I like your style. Nothing wrong with stirring the pot.

18 hours ago, badndn said:

And Marshall Mavericks won’t beat Huntsville. I predict a 35-21 Hornets W. 

I think we have a chance in a shootout but need some turnovers and a couple of stops on defense. But I dont think Marshall has a chance against Huntsville. They might score 14 against that defense. If were to win this week I would give us no chance against Huntsville. With our line healthy be couldnt block em and RJ took the biggest beating he has ever taken in a football game. Sweat and the rest of the defense were just everywhere. Garth did what he could do and it wasnt enough. Without him Sweat will cause even more havoc. They were just too big,fast, and athletic. RJ could never get to the 2nd level of the defense. Thats the only team in his career to keep him contained. When he dropped back to pass they blitzed from all angles and punished him.I wasnt impressed with their offense. But the defense creates offense. But hey you never know with RJ. He amazes me everytime I see him play. The name Soulman gave him (Boy Wonder) fits him perfect. He has been so much fun to watch. 

Coach Faircloth will be sure we get the ball off quickly on pass plays, and commit to the running game only when PNG establishes that pass.  I do not think we can shut down FB Marshall.  We must score, and score, and score.

All anyone can do is play their best, and make a few breaks & turnovers.

Ready to play that game!

PNG can not kick to them on special teams. They must keep the ball away from the speedsters. INDIANS cant afford to let them return  the kickoffs or the punts. Defense will have to step it up and play all world.  Gotta love coog trolling the team that used ipads to bea them lol. We sucked it up beat the hell out of the tattletails, whooped up on Sante fe, disposed of Nederland and got a share of the district title. Enjoy basketball season or pay on texanslive.com and watch how real playoff teams play football. Win lose or draw it has been a fun season. If we happen to win this week i dont think we can stop Huntsville. That defense is something else.