Fairclothe Going off at someone in stands

Stattrax

13 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

How can we find out for sure... That would be pretty interesting.

Coach Faircloth works at PN-G High School.  He is not hard to find.  Drive over there and go ask him.  If you are out of town or afraid to speak with him face-to-face, then call PN-G High School at 409.729.7644 (ask for Coach Faircloth or extension 280) or send him electronic mail at [email protected].  Coach Faircloth stood up for his players to a coward in the stands.  So, when you speak with him, be sure you say, "thanks."

14 minutes ago, 1989NDN said:

Coach Faircloth works at PN-G High School.  He is not hard to find.  Drive over there and go ask him.  If you are out of town or afraid to speak with him face-to-face, then call PN-G High School at 409.729.7644 (ask for Coach Faircloth or extension 280) or send him electronic mail at [email protected].  Coach Faircloth stood up for his players to a coward in the stands.  So, when you speak with him, be sure you say, "thanks."

Look, I was pointing out the stupidity of this entire thread... No one that I know of said that. If they had, it would've been hearsay, rumor, what ever you want to call it. Just like about 99% of the silly comments on the last 4 pages (and growing). Btw, did you actually say "electronic mail"? Lol! Should I use my "cellular device" to call the school? Lighten up everyone...

Here's an actual excerpt of another silly post when I said all this crap was heresay:

This is not hear say. The guy was yelling that the o-line sucked and shouldn't be allowed on the field. Then started singleing out certain kids and berating them and that's when Faircloth went off on him. "This comes from a person in the know and heard everything." (In other words, someone told you this and you are reporting it - rumor/heresay...)

So funny...

People are silly.

45 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

How can we find out for sure... That would be pretty interesting.

Skip the hearsay (not heresay) and contact Coach Faircloth.  End of stupidity; end of story.  Use email, electronic mail, your cellular device or smoke signals.  No one cares.  Go ask him in-person.  Lighten up...go get your answers.

Go Indians.  Peace.

17 minutes ago, 1989NDN said:

Skip the hearsay (not heresay) and contact Coach Faircloth.  End of stupidity; end of story.  Use email, electronic mail, your cellular device or smoke signals.  No one cares.  Go ask him in-person.  Lighten up...go get your answers.

Go Indians.  Peace.

You’re silly. 

19 minutes ago, 1989NDN said:

Go Indians.  Peace.

You should give that same advice to everyone else on this thread. That’s my exact point. Why are we going off of rumors and innuendo?