NCAA Basketball- ‘18-‘19

PhatMack19

1 hour ago, PhatMack19 said:

Kennedy out at A&M.  Buzz Williams is their target 

This is the hidden content, please

Buzz would be a great hire imo.  Then again, I thought Shaka would be as well so wth do I know.   Was really hoping Kennedy would retire (with a million reasons to do so, no pun intended).  I’m sure is ended up being a $ issue.  Really, really good guy.  

On that front, now word is Shaka is going to get another year.  Not sure what caused the shift but word was he was going to be immediately taking a new job.  Then again, who knows what is posturing and what isn’t anymore...

• 2 months later...
3 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Im surprised more kids don't do this honestly. 

Sign a contract to play overseas secretly while continuing their recruitment process for another month?   I have no problem with them going and getting a check but if I were Kansas, Texas Tech, or any of the others he was still inviting to “court” him after his contract was signed unbeknownst to them, I would sue him for every recruiting dollar I spent after he signed that deal.  

2 hours ago, TxHoops said:

Sign a contract to play overseas secretly while continuing their recruitment process for another month?   I have no problem with them going and getting a check but if I were Kansas, Texas Tech, or any of the others he was still inviting to “court” him after his contract was signed unbeknownst to them, I would sue him for every recruiting dollar I spent after he signed that deal.  

Nah just playing overseas right after HS, surprised it's not a trend. 

Now what he did as far as hiding it was just wrong. 

47 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Nah just playing overseas right after HS, surprised it's not a trend. 

Now what he did as far as hiding it was just wrong. 

Oh I agree with you there.  I think we will see more and more of it too.  RJ is somewhat of a trendsetter too in that unlike some in the fairly recent past (I.e., Emmanuel Mudiay and Brandon Jennings), he was a full qualifier and wasn’t essentially choosing between juco and getting paid.

8 hours ago, TxHoops said:

They don’t have college hostesses in New Zealand I guess....