PNG@The Hill

Indianforever

Guest ECBucFan
22 minutes ago, Tigers2010 said:

No, but I can imagine a pissed off BH kid. Stomping down the 3rd level stairs into the Master Living Room Suite, asking the butler to fetch father. 

Thats awesome! You win the internet today. Heck, you win the internet for the whole week, LOL. 

1 hour ago, Tigers2010 said:

No, but I can imagine a pissed off BH kid. Stomping down the 3rd level stairs into the Master Living Room Suite, asking the butler to fetch father. 

What happened to you? Where you mowing one of our yards and didn’t get paid? I detect a little jealousy:) 

I laugh how some have turned this into BH being the bad guy. If the PNG players want to take it out on BH this week that’s up to them. However they should be pissed at these coaches that they work thier tails off for trying to get an advantage through breaking the rules.  This puts a question on thier entire season because you know this wasn’t the only time it happened, it’s just the first time they got caught. I know the PNG community doesn’t condone this and i’m sure will not let it slide. Good Luck to the Indians , Friday has now got a lot more important for both teams.

8 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

I laugh how some have turned this into BH being the bad guy. If the PNG players want to take it out on BH this week that’s up to them. However they should be pissed at these coaches that they work thier tails off for trying to get an advantage through breaking the rules.  This puts a question on thier entire season because you know this wasn’t the only time it happened, it’s just the first time they got caught. I know the PNG community doesn’t condone this and i’m sure will not let it slide. Good Luck to the Indians , Friday has now got a lot more important for both teams.

With this being such a competitive district now every little advantage makes a huge difference! Hate it for the kids but the adults no better!

I can see this game going either way. This district is loaded all the way down to Vidor and Lee. You let up any and they will jump on you. As far as the pervious comments about THE HILL being no good is a HOMER remark. Just come on over with that thinking and you will have a long trip back following the butt kickin'. But I know that is just rose colored glasses talking and PNG football team will not have that mind set. I think it will be close. Either way we will see what happens should be a good one.  

Man the comedy on here is great, but I have to give it to BHFan for the best comebacks, classic and then I see his goofy avatar, he is that kid in school you want to hang with and laugh but not get too close when the principal or cops come around. I think it is going to be a good game, 7 points either way, physical. But if you think that there is an excuse for png , no way. That is CHEATING and there is no way it was a one time happening. Not Barbers hill fault I applaud them for doing the right thing and not the liberal, politically correct thing. Cheating is cheating, follow the law and rules. No excuses.  all cheaters should be turned in. That is why the Ohio st Coach is now having headaches again like he did when he dropped out of Florida, he knows he was wrong for keeping that coach on staff . 

5 minutes ago, coach bear said:

Man the comedy on here is great, but I have to give it to BHFan for the best comebacks, classic and then I see his goofy avatar, he is that kid in school you want to hang with and laugh but not get too close when the principal or cops come around. I think it is going to be a good game, 7 points either way, physical. But if you think that there is an excuse for png , no way. That is CHEATING and there is no way it was a one time happening. Not Barbers hill fault I applaud them for doing the right thing and not the liberal, politically correct thing. Cheating is cheating, follow the law and rules. No excuses.  all cheaters should be turned in. That is why the Ohio st Coach is now having headaches again like he did when he dropped out of Florida, he knows he was wrong for keeping that coach on staff . 

This :)

10 hours ago, LEEROY Jenkinss said:

I have said it before and i will say it again.  Our defense is getting better every game, we will hold BH to 10 points i predict.  The game against NEDERLAND will be less dramatic than everyone is expecting.  We are going to blow them out, their fans should all be heading out by halftime.  BH game should be a great game to get some people in that normally don't get to play.  Maybe even some indianettes.  HaHa :) 

Better make sure the IPads are charged up..

46 minutes ago, PNG_Fan said:

I take photos on the sidelines on Friday  Nights and have seen other coaches (different schools) actually Vidor on their smartphones more than once this year, but if I see it this Friday I’ll make sure to report it. Maybe harmless as texting family, but rules are rules.

I don't believe having phones is illegal, watching game footage is.