Crosby 35 West Orange-Stark 24/FINAL

WOSgrad

4 hours ago, Amphibious Rodent said:

Seems like everyone is full of excuses.  Last week WOS had all sophmores. They where rebuilding. This week Crosby was playing in the rain. WOS gave Crosby everything they could handle.  Crosby is a 5A school with almost three times the kids WOS has. They should beat them every year.  Even if Crosby is having a bad year. They haven't used that excuse yet. But as per WOS they have all sophmores as of last week, and maybe they do. My point is, 5A should beat  small 4A school every year. Stop acting as if you defeated Rome!! 4A should beat 3A. Honestly I believe Crosby has a good team, WOS has played great teams and should have lost by comparative school size. Except to Newton and they are the eighth wonder of the world. As WOS was 2 years ago. I think you should stop making excuses and give credit where it's due. And evaluate your own team fairly. Crosby should have beaten WOS much worse, but they could not, because they aren't good enough. WOS is underated. Which probably a blessing. Keep it real.

Lol this is clearly someone who wasn’t at the game. Both these teams stabbed themseleves in the foot a bunch this game. 

WOS played a really solid first half, and Crosby was making unforced mistakes one after another. Clipping on a first down run, celebration call back on a T;, had to of been 6 false starts. 

Crosby then regrouped and came out and stoned WOS offense over and over. Scored 28 unanswered points until 1 late 4th quarter drive made the game look closer. 

No one is pretend ling WOS is amazing but apparently NC and Manvel suck too given how this board reacts to every Crosby win. 

Should we have beat WOS by more absolutely. Did the rain affect both teams absolutely. Does that matter if you are making stupid mistakes for a half and making sure your offense isn’t successful? 

Also we’re having just the most Horrible year with wins over 2-1 New Caney, Manvel, and WOS, lemme tell you bout it.

2 hours ago, Cougtalk said:

Lol this is clearly someone who wasn’t at the game. Both these teams stabbed themseleves in the foot a bunch this game. 

WOS played a really solid first half, and Crosby was making unforced mistakes one after another. Clipping on a first down run, celebration call back on a T;, had to of been 6 false starts. 

Crosby then regrouped and came out and stoned WOS offense over and over. Scored 28 unanswered points until 1 late 4th quarter drive made the game look closer. 

No one is pretend ling WOS is amazing but apparently NC and Manvel suck too given how this board reacts to every Crosby win. 

Should we have beat WOS by more absolutely. Did the rain affect both teams absolutely. Does that matter if you are making stupid mistakes for a half and making sure your offense isn’t successful? 

Also we’re having just the most Horrible year with wins over 2-1 New Caney, Manvel, and WOS, lemme tell you bout it.

Are you originally from Hull Daisetta 

Also we’re having just the most Horrible year with wins over 2-1 New Caney, Manvel, and WOS, lemme tell you bout 

8 hours ago, TexasPanther2012 said:

I’m not a West orange fan and I wasn’t putting your football knowledge into question by assuming you never scored a TD. I was simply just giving an opinion that it’s an overwhelming feeling for a young person to score and sitting in the stands with family and friends , I don’t personally get offended by someone celebrating , unless like I said they take it too far. The fact that they are kids , if anything , should be more of a reason to allow them to celebrate , it’s the NFL players who are professionals who I could totally get behind penalizing more severely for taunting because they set an example for our kids , but as far as on Friday nights a 16 year old high stepping into the end zone doesn’t offend me or my family so my opinion is that taking away the touchdown is severe and cruel punishment for something that’s not really that bad.

wrong person

• 2 months later...
On 9/22/2018 at 10:44 PM, CCRed said:

The same as Orange

Sounds like you do not even know the names of the schools. It is West Orange-Stark, or more commonly, just West Orange. The Orange Stark High School was dissolved, and the TEA forced West Orange to take them in. The School district is West Orange-Cove Consolidated School District, but the named the High School, West Orange-Stark. Not Stark, not Orange. That school has not been a school since 1976. 

15 hours ago, XX Man said:

Sounds like you do not even know the names of the schools. It is West Orange-Stark, or more commonly, just West Orange. The Orange Stark High School was dissolved, and the TEA forced West Orange to take them in. The School district is West Orange-Cove Consolidated School District, but the named the High School, West Orange-Stark. Not Stark, not Orange. That school has not been a school since 1976. 

It was a joke.  You have a lot of catching up to do if you are still on week 4 threads. Good luck.