Crosby 35 West Orange-Stark 24/FINAL

WOSgrad

45 minutes ago, Crosby fan said:

I agree but the kids need to stop the show boating

“Footballs suppose to be fun ya know” - Friday Night Lights. They’re kids , if they’re not cussing the opponent out , or grabbing a certain area as they go in the end zone ... they should be able to have some fun. Throw a flag , but don’t take a TD away from the team , because one player decided to have a little harmless fun. 

4 minutes ago, TexasPanther2012 said:

“Footballs suppose to be fun ya know” - Friday Night Lights. They’re kids , if they’re not cussing the opponent out , or grabbing a certain area as they go in the end zone ... they should be able to have some fun. Throw a flag , but don’t take a TD away from the team , because one player decided to have a little harmless fun. 

eyeroll...

Unsportsmanlike conduct is unsportsmanlike conduct. Teach the "kids" some class. It IS high school so they should learn something.

7 minutes ago, TexasPanther2012 said:
7 minutes ago, TexasPanther2012 said:

I agree but flat out taunting when you just barley got the lead and have been struggling

5 minutes ago, Goblin said:

eyeroll...

Unsportsmanlike conduct is unsportsmanlike conduct. Teach the "kids" some class. It IS high school so they should learn something.

^ sounds like something someone who never scored a touchdown would say , again they’re young , the excitement that fills your body when you score under those lights is indescribable, again if it’s not grabbing the crotch or cussing at people it should be a flag but don’t take away the touchdown .

10 minutes ago, Hagar said:

We’re not talking about Vidor & BH.  Your comment was made in reference to Vidor beating Crosby.  Vidor can, but may not, beat Crosby.  BH can’t beat Crosby.  Crosby’s D has trouble with the Slot T.  Stay on subject if you are serious about responding.

Vidor has played three powder puff teams this year while Crosby has beat 2 of the top teams in the state by division.  There is no comparison of the two teams and once district begins powder puff game are over.

9 minutes ago, Statman said:

BH will be defeated by them this year.  That, I will tell you!

Thanks that will help in pickem that week

9 minutes ago, TexasPanther2012 said:

^ sounds like something someone who never scored a touchdown would say , again they’re young , the excitement that fills your body when you score under those lights is indescribable, again if it’s not grabbing the crotch or cussing at people it should be a flag but don’t take away the touchdown .

LOL no I didn't but that means zilch... I was valedictorian, became an M.D. and was a year younger than anyone in my class so don't use that as an excuse for bad behavior. One can celebrate without being rude. Karma generally comes back to bite you. You got the TD anyway so boohoo. Congratulations on the win and good luck the rest of the season. I can see Crosby going far.   

6 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

Vidor has played three powder puff teams this year while Crosby has beat 2 of the top teams in the state by division.  There is no comparison of the two teams and once district begins powder puff game are over.

Well I guess Vidor ought to just forfeit thier game next week because of who Crosby has played. Lol

6 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

No argument on pre-district games, and Crosy’s Win over Manvel was outstanding.  It’s just seems Crosby does have trouble defending Vidor.  If I had to bet on anyone in District 5A-2 beating Crosby, I’d pick Vidor.  Odds are, Crosby will not lose to anyone.

31 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Good game. The game is three phases and four quarters. What you saw in the first half is why WOS has played for four consecutive titles and what you saw in the second half is why Crosby is one of the favorites to win the regional title. 

What you seen in the second half was WOS best player #2 not play - was a good game though by both teams.

I think since wos has trouble passing this year and there a run first team just go ahead and line up with 2 tight ends and a full back and break out the old power l. Lol . Maybe every once in a while throw a bootleg pass in there. It wouldn’t hurt to try another formation. They can still run the spread if they need it.

For the second game in a row Crosby comes out and looks surprised their opponent is actually there to engage in a contest? Still trying to figure out WTH that is about? Heaven forbid we show up and play like this next week in Vidor with their ability to shorten games on Crosby. 

Still a very salty and resilient win by Code Red. WOS could’ve very well been the best team left on our regular season schdule but we’re playing with fire. To compound tonight’s slow start Crosby decided it would be a good night for the referee to practice his casting motion. Crosby is notorious for holding, WOS played great defense and got multiple holding calls that Crosby normally gets away with to go their way. 

With all that being said Crosby couldn’t be in a better position heading into district play. 

*FB Marshall goes for two on the first possession in OT tonight and beats Manvel 52-51 tonight. After a scintillating non-district performance I think it’s safe to say 5A-D2 region 3 will be won by Manvel, FB Marshall, A&M Consolidated or Crosby. 

12 minutes ago, Sportsguy17 said:

I think since wos has trouble passing this year and there a run first team just go ahead and line up with 2 tight ends and a full back and break out the old power l. Lol . Maybe every once in a while throw a bootleg pass in there. It wouldn’t hurt to try another formation. They can still run the spread if they need it.

IDK how well WOS will throw the ball from the qb position the rest of the season but their fan base should feel confident they’ll be able run the ball and play defense possibly to another title game appearance. Was also impressed by how clean they played tonight.