Cowboys @ Carolina

Cowboys Week 1  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Dallas Cowboys
    • Carolina Panthers

I really don't know how to feel about the game.  I usually say the offense will be good, we just need the defense to step up.  Throughout the preseason games I have felt the opposite.  I'm a little worried about the safety position, with Xavier Woods out and Kavon Frazier banged up, but the defense should be an exciting bunch.  Hopefully the COWBOYS will open the season on a good note. 

Panthers are a 3 point favorite @ home which makes this a toss-up. I think teams will be rusty due to lack or REAL play time during the pre season. Marinelli says the defense will be great simply because of the addition of Richard from Seattle. We shall see. I would like to see us throw the bomb on the first play, you know like Don Meredith used to do with Bob Hayes. That sure backed off defenses.

Guest ECBucFan
51 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

Anybody still want to get on here and argue with me about how bad Romo was for us compared to Dak?

Amen. I knew the DC fans would regret celebrating TR's departure and anointing Dax as the franchise savior.  TR would be a massive upgrade right now. 

1 hour ago, STiger85 said:

When you don’t play much on offense in the pre-season that Panther defense is not a good choice for the first game of the season. That Panthers defense is good. Our defense looked good. 

I don't think this is the issue. Outside of Zeke, the Cowboys offense doesn't have any players. Allen Hurns 1 catch, Terrance Williams 1 catch, Gallup 1 catch. Prescott isn't good, especially when his weapons are weak.