Tentative Non-District Schedules

WOSgrad

2 hours ago, WOS1986 said:

Thanks WOSgrad. Hopefully, they will find one soon! What happened to Brazosport or La Vega Waco that they plan play against WOS? Back off or they already find other team? 

I saw Brazosport's schedule and I know they won't be the 10th game.  I have not heard a lot about La Vega lately.  They may have been in contact with other teams, but I am not aware of it.

On 2/3/2018 at 7:41 AM, BMTSoulja1 said:

From what I'm told, it's

Week 1 - St. Pius 

Week 2 - Nederland 

Week 3 - PA Memorial

Week 4 - Week 11 - District

On 2/3/2018 at 7:41 AM, BMTSoulja1 said:

Week 1 St. Pius @ Ozen-Central 

Week 2 vs Nederland, location TBD 

Week 3 Ozen-Central PA Memorial 

26 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I'm ok with the 2pm game, as long as it's the last game of the season when it's cool.  Week 1-5?  Heck no...

Yeah, its not only dangerous for the players but the fans as well.  I think there was a fan that had some medical issue at the Ned/Vidor game last year (which was a 2pm game)

41 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

I understand that.  However, I also know that Nederland staff has never been really keen on non-Friday games.

Or move the WB game to Saturday and have Nederland vs Ozen/Central on Friday.  BTW, I wish they would hurry up and name the new school, I am getting tired of having to put Ozen/Central down as a placeholder for the new school!

1 hour ago, bigdog said:

Or move the WB game to Saturday and have Nederland vs Ozen/Central on Friday.  BTW, I wish they would hurry up and name the new school, I am getting tired of having to put Ozen/Central down as a placeholder for the new school!

8 more day.  What if it is Ozen-Central Consolidated?  I guess you could abbreviate it...

15 hours ago, aki1994 said:

Why is Orangefield ducking Bridge City? It is a shame they are not playing. 

It was a fairly decent rivalry game with all of the local “pageantry”... a banquet, trophies, etc.... it just got a little rowdy in the last few games. There was a fairly decent brawl in the last one and OF decided to stop participating. We figured that would last a few years but it’s been five now, I think. 

Kinda stupid they were still district opponents in every other sport.  Our kids and OF kids all play little baseball in BC’s program as well as little dribblers and stjfl. The fun only stops when it gets to school organized fb. 

My favorite memory of that rivalry is when some genius made a sign for a basketball game that looked like the IHOP logo.... but it said “I Hate Orangefield People.”  

High Island:

Aug. 17 - Orange Community Christian (Scrim)

Aug. 30 - Houston Mount Carmel (Emery Six Man Classic)

Sept. 7 - Orange Community Christian

Sept. 14 - Lake Jackson Brazosport Christian

Sept. 21 - Oakwood (Neutral)

Sept. 27 - at Houston Emery-Weiner

Oct. 4 - at Baytown Christian

Oct. 12 - Chester