Global Warming Update!

Reagan

On 11/30/2023 at 5:52 PM, Englebert said:

That is about a big of a lie that is humanly possible. First of all, every single climate model that has been construed in the last 30 years has been wildly wrong. Every single one. Not most. All have been wrong...by a long shot! Second, the climate is not swinging wildly both ways. That is "idiotic thinking" based on feelings...not science. And to add more insult to your post, not one single climate module even predicted what you claim. All have the Earth's temperature warming, not swinging both ways. Maybe you need to do more research instead of throwing out insults about matters of which you are clueless.

You got any credentials to be drawing such absolute conclusions, or is it all based on knowledge accumulated from gateway pundit?

18 hours ago, UT alum said:

You got any credentials to be drawing such absolute conclusions, or is it all based on knowledge accumulated from gateway pundit?

I'm calling you out for your lack of credentials. Prove your assertions...just so we can laugh at your pathetic "ole college try". It is painfully obvious you did not find a single accurate climate module, considering you did not post any refuting evidence. Your attempts at "shooting the messenger" is just so blase.

You claim the "weather" is becoming more extreme. Please, oh please, try to backup this asinine claim with fact. A quick Duck Duck Go (even Google or Bing) search combined with a very minute amount of reading will readily show that Earth is currently in a very calm geological state. But the lazy sheeple that worship the Liberal agenda will swear by their political lords by stupidly parroting the fascist talking points that Earth is in dire peril if we humans do not succumb to their overarching attempts to gain total power. So in essence...let's see your evidence that proves your statement. How's that for credentials...like that is necessary to laugh at someone that is a climate poser. Yes...old school...POSER. If the shoe fits... (you might have to learn that one considering how gullible you have shown yourself to be.)

Everyone who subscribes to the Gateway Pundit is laughing at your attempt to lord over them by displaying your complete stupidity on the topic. I've learned that when dealing with climate nazis, you not only have to call them out by questioning their theories, but you have to play their own game of insults to get a response. So consider yourself called out and insulted. Now get to work on that evidence so we can add a comedy routine to this forum. But I will predict, like always, you will be found in a fetal position in a corner of the room peeing on yourself when you realize you can't fulfill your basic obligations of proving your own assertions. (Wow, the climate just might start fluctuating wildly after all that hot air. But I did offset it by choosing not to fly around the world on a private jet to attend any of the seven or eight climate summits.)

Now, we can move this conversation to a civil fact-based discussion in which you will be thoroughly humiliated by your position. Or we can continue with a factless, childish diatribe of insults. I bet I know which you will have to choose.

ย 

15 hours ago, Englebert said:

I'm calling you out for your lack of credentials. Prove your assertions...just so we can laugh at your pathetic "ole college try". It is painfully obvious you did not find a single accurate climate module, considering you did not post any refuting evidence. Your attempts at "shooting the messenger" is just so blase.

You claim the "weather" is becoming more extreme. Please, oh please, try to backup this asinine claim with fact. A quick Duck Duck Go (even Google or Bing) search combined with a very minute amount of reading will readily show that Earth is currently in a very calm geological state. But the lazy sheeple that worship the Liberal agenda will swear by their political lords by stupidly parroting the fascist talking points that Earth is in dire peril if we humans do not succumb to their overarching attempts to gain total power. So in essence...let's see your evidence that proves your statement. How's that for credentials...like that is necessary to laugh at someone that is a climate poser. Yes...old school...POSER. If the shoe fits... (you might have to learn that one considering how gullible you have shown yourself to be.)

Everyone who subscribes to the Gateway Pundit is laughing at your attempt to lord over them by displaying your complete stupidity on the topic. I've learned that when dealing with climate nazis, you not only have to call them out by questioning their theories, but you have to play their own game of insults to get a response. So consider yourself called out and insulted. Now get to work on that evidence so we can add a comedy routine to this forum. But I will predict, like always, you will be found in a fetal position in a corner of the room peeing on yourself when you realize you can't fulfill your basic obligations of proving your own assertions. (Wow, the climate just might start fluctuating wildly after all that hot air. But I did offset it by choosing not to fly around the world on a private jet to attend any of the seven or eight climate summits.)

Now, we can move this conversation to a civil fact-based discussion in which you will be thoroughly humiliated by your position. Or we can continue with a factless, childish diatribe of insults. I bet I know which you will have to choose.

ย 

Mighty lot of words. Boy, you must feel smart. ย Iโ€™ve never claimed that the earth is geologically unstable. I have made no absolute comments. If you arenโ€™t aware of fires, floods, droughts, record deluges and never before recorded high temperatures, not to mention the thinning of the Arctic ice sheet and the thawing accelerating at the South Pole, I canโ€™t help that.ย 

This is the hidden content, please

Even if 80% of climate scientists agree, thatโ€™s enough to convince me. I still believe in science: ย physics, math, chemistry, stuff like that that we depend on to advance.ย 

3 minutes ago, UT alum said:

Mighty lot of words. Boy, you must feel smart. ย Iโ€™ve never claimed that the earth is geologically unstable. I have made no absolute comments. If you arenโ€™t aware of fires, floods, droughts, record deluges and never before recorded high temperatures, not to mention the thinning of the Arctic ice sheet and the thawing accelerating at the South Pole, I canโ€™t help that.ย 

Even if 80% of climate scientists agree, thatโ€™s enough to convince me. I still believe in science: ย physics, math, chemistry, stuff like that that we depend on to advance.ย 

Wasn't this the same group that said the next ice age was coming in the 70s?

Pretty sure it was.

Also, I think at one time, 80% of the scientists thought the earth was flat...how did that one pan out?

ย 

I think 100% of scientists thought the earth was flat 500 YEARS AGO. ย Since knowledge is now doubling approximately annuallyย 

your comment about the flat earth scientists from half a millennium ago was hopefully made in jest.

49 minutes ago, UT alum said:

Never before recorded high temperatures: ย Are you being a little disingenuous about this? ย Where there higher temps before records were kept? ย You talk about fires, floods, droughts and record deluges. ย Every place were you say these took place โ€” you, or anyone else, DO NOT know what was happening in these same areas 5,000 years ago. ย Could have โ€œactuallyโ€ been worst. ย They say global warming causing all these bad hurricanes. ย  ย NO, no one knows what hurricanes looked like 5,000 years ago!! ย I heard it said that one erupting volcano is worst than anything man has ever done. ย How many, do you think, has erupted in the history of the world. ย But, hey, I understand you are toting the liberal line of man made global warming. ย Oh, BTW, why did they change the name from global warming? ย Ha, I know. ย Why is China and India exempt from global warming treaties? ย Shouldnโ€™t that raise suspicions? ย 

1 hour ago, UT alum said:

If you believe in science then you necessarily have to reject the tenants of global warming...which is not based in science. If you believe in science, then you would know that. Scientific methodology has been completely abandoned by these "climate scientists".

Where are these massive fires, floods, droughts, and record high temperatures you claim? You can find more severe weather during anytime in just the last hundred years. Why do you conveniently leave out the fact that ice has dramatically increased in large areas? Why did you fail to mention that hurricanes were way more severe in the 1880s, 1930s, 1940s, and 1960s than today. Did you conveniently forget because these things negate your theories?

Why do you totally discount solar flares, solar cool spots, Sun hibernation, space wind, Earth's fluctuating axis tilt, Earth's fluctuating orbital path, the Moon's fluctuating gravitation pull, volcano effects, weather patterns that are just being discovered, and on and on and on and on? No...we can ignore the more prevalent culprits and just blame Man...with zero backing evidence. Didn't you mention "idiotic thinking"?

I find it extremely funny that your job was to backup your statement that our weather is becoming more severe, and you offer up an article debating how many scientists agree with you. Are you having trouble finding those accurate climate modules you claim exist? I bet you are...and I know why!

This is just flabbergasting. How in the world can you not come up with one single accurate climate module? What is even more amusing is that among the somewhere between 80% to 98% of agreement amongst the leading climatologists, you know, the ones that depend financially on pushing this agenda to feed their family, not one has offered up their "accurate" module. Isn't it about time we give up on the man-made global warming hoax, and focus on real climatology? But as long as you sheeple feed their extravagant lifestyle, I don't foresee a change in the immediate future. Science is dead. Prove me wrong!

11 hours ago, 5GallonBucket said:

ย 

Good post. And what is even more damaging to the Man Made Global Warming cultists is that carbon dioxide has never been shown to have an impact on the climate. It might, but not one study has ever shown that an elevated level of CO2 has the claimed detrimental effect. In fact, if CO2 does warm our planet, historical data has shown that the Earth has flourished in warmer weather.

It is just laughable that the Climate nazis, when challenged, always say that they follow the science, when no science points to their beliefs. In fact, anecdotal evidence, i.e. common sense, points to the exact opposite of what these sheeple shout at you. So when a Man Made Global Warming nutjob tells you they follow science, it is assuredly certain that they do not.

And even more laughable is that the Man Made Global Warming chicken littles will read this, but will not challenge it or offer any refutable proof. But they will undoubtably continue to follow the lies and even try to bully, admonish, shame, shout down anyone who dares question their lies. How long will it be before another science-challenged buffoon gets on here and says that the Earth is in peril due to Man (and will say it like it is a proven fact). I'm guessing we won't have to wait long, and I'm certain that they will shamefully scurry away when challenged.

Sometimes I wish I would open up more as to how I feel about Man Made Global Warming fraudulent "scientists", and their sheeple.ย 

42 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Good post. And what is even more damaging to the Man Made Global Warming cultists is that carbon dioxide has never been shown to have an impact on the climate. It might, but not one study has ever shown that an elevated level of CO2 has the claimed detrimental effect. In fact, if CO2 does warm our planet, historical data has shown that the Earth has flourished in warmer weather.

It is just laughable that the Climate nazis, when challenged, always say that they follow the science, when no science points to their beliefs. In fact, anecdotal evidence, i.e. common sense, points to the exact opposite of what these sheeple shout at you. So when a Man Made Global Warming nutjob tells you they follow science, it is assuredly certain that they do not.

And even more laughable is that the Man Made Global Warming chicken littles will read this, but will not challenge it or offer any refutable proof. But they will undoubtably continue to follow the lies and even try to bully, admonish, shame, shout down anyone who dares question their lies. How long will it be before another science-challenged buffoon gets on here and says that the Earth is in peril due to Man (and will say it like it is a proven fact). I'm guessing we won't have to wait long, and I'm certain that they will shamefully scurry away when challenged.

Sometimes I wish I would open up more as to how I feel about Man Made Global Warming fraudulent "scientists", and their sheeple.ย 

Personally, I wish you would come on out and say what you think instead of this beating around the bush. ๐Ÿ™‚

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...