Global Warming Update!

Reagan

1 hour ago, UT alum said:

No you don’t. You were told everything you just listed. None of it is true. Ignorance is bliss. Why shouldn’t you sleep well at night?

Still make my decisions with my mind. When you only make decisions AGAINST a white man, who is doing the thinking?

All was told to you too. Prove it’s not true. 

15 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Bruh.. I’m not even trying to troll or be divisive here. But these guys you’re debating with are literally just too dumb. 

Their lord and savior Trump had 4 years to ‘drain the swamp’ .. but then the swamp somehow outsmarted and outcheated him in the election?! Makes me laugh every time 

Your posts make me laugh bruh. Wtf is that?

Tell me genius, what has Biden done that is so much better than Trump? Haven’t gotten an answer to that one yet. 

2 hours ago, Englebert said:

You are horrible at deflection. You can run, but you can't show evidence...evidence that you say has overwhelming support from the experts. SHOW US THE EVIDENCE. We all know why, but you won't admit it. Not a sign of a free thinker. I'm fairly certain the comedy exists at your expense.

You don’t understand . You just don’t understand . But I’ll play along 

This is the hidden content, please

You can’t make this stuff up.

18 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

From the article:

Climate-warming trends over the past century are extremely likely due to human activities.

WOW, extremely likely, that sounds very scientific...lol.

1 hour ago, PAMFAM10 said:

You can make this stuff up. NASA just did. Do you actually consider this scientific evidence? Really?

Where in this "study" do they cancel out extraneous variables? Nowhere! That is a must in scientific methodology. These so called scientist should be ashamed of themselves for use of any form of the word science. But you fell for it like a good little sheeple.

I'm guessing if these "scientists" saw a dead deer in the woods, their consensus conclusion would be that a man killed him. Never finding a bullet wound, never considering other sources...just yep, it was a man. And if you question their conclusion, you are a science denier.

Did you see the part in the article that explained why Man is the culprit? Did you see the part in the article where these "scientists" ruled out extraneous variables like Sun spots, Sun hibernation, solar flares, variations of Earth's axis tilt, Moon's variable gravitation pull on Earth, volcano CO2 emissions, etc.? Yeah, me neither. Only a science denier can look at this as science.

Please come up with something better than this dribble. Like actual science.

Let's say you were the defendant in a criminal case. The prosecutor brought in expert witnesses, one after another, that all claimed you were guilty of theft. Their consensus was clear, unanimous and precise that you were the culprit. Your lawyer then cross-examines them, and asks them to show the jury the evidence of why they concluded your guilt. They offer pictures, charts, graphs, papers, etc. that show the victim was missing some of his possessions, but they offer nothing that ties you to the crime. Your lawyer askes them if they considered any other factors that might show the culprit as someone else. They offer no response. Should the jury consider you guilty, or should the jury demand the prosecutor prove their case against you. I rest my case.

3 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

This is just plain stupid I mean you can believe nasa or you can believe maga hats I know I trust the science community before any of you. 

That you only think MAGA hat wearers are the only folks that question whether climate change is man made shows how little you have researched it.    

4 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

This is just plain stupid I mean you can believe nasa or you can believe maga hats I know I trust the science community before any of you. 

Yes it is just plain stupid that you can be so gullible. Again, scour the research and produce a single paper that definitively links Man to rise in temperature. Re-scour the research and find a single paper that shows empirical proof that this rise in temperature is detrimental to Earth's health. Theories, projections, educated guesses do not cut the mustard, except for people like you. You apparently are too lazy to do your own research...and these people rely on that fact.

It seems to me, and I could be wrong, that you think people like me deny Climate Change exists. That is not the case. My position is...PROVE it does. I will not blindly follow someone who can't back up their theories. And what is worse, I get to be called a "science denier" for demanding that these people adhere to scientific methodology. So yeah, you are right...this is just plain stupid. And deniers like you are the main culprit for lacking methodology. Congratulations. You want to throw trillions of dollars and upset everyone's way of life based on a theory that has no scientific proof. Democrat leaders love people like you.

Seriously -- would you buy a used car from somebody that looks like this?  LOL!

Anyway, AlGore said the same thing.  He said the planet had 10 years.  That 15 to 20 years ago.  NOTHING!  Rush Limbaugh kept a running 10 year count down.  10 years came and went and no one in the media questioned AlGore about it.  But, the same lame media kept asking Trump for 4 years about the lie concerning Russian collusion!  Again -- hypocrisy at its finest!!

1 hour ago, Reagan said:

Seriously -- would you buy a used car from somebody that looks like this?  LOL!

Anyway, AlGore said the same thing.  He said the planet had 10 years.  That 15 to 20 years ago.  NOTHING!  Rush Limbaugh kept a running 10 year count down.  10 years came and went and no one in the media questioned AlGore about it.  But, the same lame media kept asking Trump for 4 years about the lie concerning Russian collusion!  Again -- hypocrisy at its finest!!

Horse face is an idiot!!  That goes without saying amongst liberals.  They all fall into that category.

On 2/20/2021 at 3:41 PM, Realville said:

When Democrats say “investments” in Green Energy.
They really mean ... taxing the hell out of us to pay for an energy source that sucks so bad - it can’t even financially break even.

Or in obama’s case, just give it away to a green energy company.  Then they shut the doors and haul ass with millions of our dollars.  Great investment!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, baddog said:

Has anyone given any consideration to the fact that if we all drive electric cars, what is it that powers the charging stations?

I’ll wait....

The Dimwits will tell you solar and wind.  But, they will never harness enough of that energy to supply every car, so they will revert to good old coal.

8 hours ago, baddog said:

Has anyone given any consideration to the fact that if we all drive electric cars, what is it that powers the charging stations?

I’ll wait....

True.  But how will they deal with all the dead batteries?  Has to be some enviro concerns there don't you think?!

This Tesla burned for four hours.   The Fire Dept could not put out the fire.  Now, fill up I-10 with these things.  In a bad collusion, it’ll be five hours minimum before you can open the freeway.  It’ll take two days to get to San Antonio.  Unless you’re in one of them getting charbroiled.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...