Global Warming Update!

Reagan

2 hours ago, Hagar said:

We should make list of all the things Dems are killing.  Just off the cuff:

Energy Companies/Jobs - Unborn babies - Free speech - Fair elections - and sooner than you’d think, wait for it.... the ability to own a gun or buy ammunition. Gotta love the Dems agenda

Still don’t see the biden supporters on here explaining why Trump needed to go for this fool.

13 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Cold Shoulder: Nets Ignore Green Energy Frozen Out in Texas!  Much like tin foil hats here on the left that are strangely silent as their green fallacy is exposed!

This is the hidden content, please

I watch CBS News every evening (like a form of penance 😜).   They didn’t mention the Popsicle Wind Turbines.  I was waiting....

9 hours ago, Englebert said:

What "science" are you accepting...the science of "sheepdom"? Please provide scientific evidence that Man is destroying Earth's climate. I bet you won't. I know you won't...because you can't. There is no scientific evidence. If you have it, show it...or be deemed a "science denier"! If the evidence is overwhelming, this should be a very, very simple task.

Just read dude. Actually read my posts before you respond.

2 hours ago, Englebert said:

I read your post. Please explain why we need to "accept the science" which is in no way shape or form actual "science". What part of the theory of Man destroying Earth follows scientific methodology?

Please explain where you read I said man Is destroying earth. I do however believe greenhouse gases from man is harmful to the earth. Alot of scientists agree with me. I Could give you a list of top scientists who’ll say the same you dare to compare list. I’m sure they deal with ACTUAL SCIENCE.

9 hours ago, Hagar said:

I watch CBS News every evening (like a form of penance 😜).   They didn’t mention the Popsicle Wind Turbines.  I was waiting....

Here’s something to ponder....If the power grids can’t handle 20* temperatures for a few days, how in the world are they going to handle 100,000,000 electrics cars charging every night?

5 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Please explain where you read I said man Is destroying earth. I do however believe greenhouse gases from man is harmful to the earth. Alot of scientists agree with me. I Could give you a list of top scientists who’ll say the same you dare to compare list. I’m sure they deal with ACTUAL SCIENCE.

You can't list a single scientist that can provide scientific evidence that Man is the leading cause of Man Made Global Warming, or Cooling, or Climate Change, or whatever it is now being called. You can't list a single scientist that can show evidence that Earth's perceived climate change will lead to Man's demise as the theory suggests. Show me the ACTUAL SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE. It's hilarious that you've claimed on multiple occasions on this forum that your are a free thinker, then expose yourself as a good little liberal sheeple.

45 minutes ago, Englebert said:

You can't list a single scientist that can provide scientific evidence that Man is the leading cause of Man Made Global Warming, or Cooling, or Climate Change, or whatever it is now being called. You can't list a single scientist that can show evidence that Earth's perceived climate change will lead to Man's demise as the theory suggests. Show me the ACTUAL SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE. It's hilarious that you've claimed on multiple occasions on this forum that your are a free thinker, then expose yourself as a good little liberal sheeple.

That last sentence is spot on!!

3 hours ago, baddog said:

Here’s something to ponder....If the power grids can’t handle 20* temperatures for a few days, how in the world are they going to handle 100,000,000 electrics cars charging every night?

Holy Moly, great point.  Off topic, but I’m waiting for someone to tell me what’s going to happen to all those batteries when those electric cars are 10/20 years old.  They are a pollution nightmare.

7 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Holy Moly, great point.  Off topic, but I’m waiting for someone to tell me what’s going to happen to all those batteries when those electric cars are 10/20 years old.  They are a pollution nightmare.

Libs don’t think that far ahead, if they think at all. 

They also “think”, and I use the term loosely, that throwing $billions at climate change will change the climate or make it less polluted......like Greta’s car rear seat and floorboard. I tend to think more like George Carlin (r.i.p.).....the planet will be fine. We’ll just rename it “The Earth Plus Plastic” 

2 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

From the group who thought COVID-19 was a hoax that’ll go away on its own in a few months, The election was stolen , It wasn’t trump supporters it was antifi... etc etc. Yes Glad we think nothing alike.

Covid is a hoax.... so much deception. 
The election was stolen. 
Antifa was part of the insurrection. 

I think with my own mind and sleep well at night. 

5 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

From the group who thought COVID-19 was a hoax that’ll go away on its own in a few months, The election was stolen , It wasn’t trump supporters it was antifi... etc etc. Yes Glad we think nothing alike.

So you still can't come up with a single shred of scientific evidence of Man as the leading cause of Climate Change, or even if the perceived change is detrimental. Not one shred. Wow. For something that has such overwhelming support from the best and brightest, this should be a very, very simple task. Is the issue just too complicated for someone like you, or is it that you actually tried to find the evidence but fell short? I'm guessing you didn't even try, but your "free thinking" mind will just continue to be controlled by your masters.

If you were a Conservative, the Liberals would be screaming "whataboutism, whataboutism, whataboutism" at your latest offering. Although you say you are not a Liberal, the Liberals will treat you as one of their own and give you a pass. (I do find it hilarious that Liberals are guilty of so much hypocrisy that they had to event a new word to put a spin on it. Such hypocrites.)

3 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Disclaimer:
I only engage for the free comedy. 10+ months into Covid but yet a hoax. 

election was stolen and it’s only obvious to maga hats.

Global warming Hoax 

insurrection antifi in disguise as trump supporters.

The list goes on and on and on.

You are horrible at deflection. You can run, but you can't show evidence...evidence that you say has overwhelming support from the experts. SHOW US THE EVIDENCE. We all know why, but you won't admit it. Not a sign of a free thinker. I'm fairly certain the comedy exists at your expense.

4 hours ago, baddog said:

Covid is a hoax.... so much deception. 
The election was stolen. 
Antifa was part of the insurrection. 

I think with my own mind and sleep well at night. 

No you don’t. You were told everything you just listed. None of it is true. Ignorance is bliss. Why shouldn’t you sleep well at night?

1 hour ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Disclaimer:
I only engage for the free comedy. 10+ months into Covid but yet a hoax. 

election was stolen and it’s only obvious to maga hats.

Global warming Hoax 

insurrection antifi in disguise as trump supporters.

The list goes on and on and on.

Bruh.. I’m not even trying to troll or be divisive here. But these guys you’re debating with are literally just too dumb. 

Their lord and savior Trump had 4 years to ‘drain the swamp’ .. but then the swamp somehow outsmarted and outcheated him in the election?! Makes me laugh every time