As i expedted, trash talk.   One of the posters stated that it is about  winning .  I agree winning is important.  The most important part of football is "what the youth take with them after graduation,  Correct, and complete life lessons to help them when they get out on their own.  "    Another poster wants to know where I am from ,  Who I support, and stated that I must be new on this site.  I am new on this site.  Although,  the important stuff is  not about me.  And i did post on another public sports site for 7 years.  ITS ABOUT THE YOUTH .  AND WHAT LIFE SKILLS THEY TAKE WITH THEM WHEN THEY GRADUATE.  THUMP  THUMP  THUMP.

49 minutes ago, thumper72 said:

As i expedted, trash talk.   One of the posters stated that it is about  winning .  I agree winning is important.  The most important part of football is "what the youth take with them after graduation,  Correct, and complete life lessons to help them when they get out on their own.  "    Another poster wants to know where I am from ,  Who I support, and stated that I must be new on this site.  I am new on this site.  Although,  the important stuff is  not about me.  And i did post on another public sports site for 7 years.  ITS ABOUT THE YOUTH .  AND WHAT LIFE SKILLS THEY TAKE WITH THEM WHEN THEY GRADUATE.  THUMP  THUMP  THUMP.

Why didn’t you reference what i put? That your completely wrong about PAM offense being better than their defense... that was comical lol

4 hours ago, thumper72 said:

We've got a literary genius on board gentlemen!

2 hours ago, RanchHand said:

Skipper's house flooded again (it hasn't been long since he moved back in it) and I think his insurance isn't helping out much this time around.  I'm really surprised he hasn't been on here but I think this flood and storm crap is just taking its' toll on everybody.

Thanks for letting us know about Skipper. We will await his return lol.

2 hours ago, RanchHand said:

Skipper's house flooded again (it hasn't been long since he moved back in it) and I think his insurance isn't helping out much this time around.  I'm really surprised he hasn't been on here but I think this flood and storm crap is just taking its' toll on everybody.

Sorry to hear about that. I hope he has help!