Stories about Texas and other in state schools

UTfanatic

11 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

They weren’t even the best team on the field that night.  If they play 10 times, USC wins 6 or 7.

Miami had 17 1st rounders on their 2001 team.  Crazy

What the hell does an aggy know about championship football?

Take solace in the fact that if they listed the best NC teams of the last 80 years, you guys would undoubtedly make the top 78 or so....

On 7/29/2018 at 2:47 PM, PhatMack19 said:

They weren’t even the best team on the field that night.  If they play 10 times, USC wins 6 or 7.

Miami had 17 1st rounders on their 2001 team.  Crazy

On 7/30/2018 at 1:52 AM, TxHoops said:

What the hell does an aggy know about championship football?

Take solace in the fact that if they listed the best NC teams of the last 80 years, you guys would undoubtedly make the top 78 or so....

Aggie does have experience with those type numbers (60-70%) losing to THEIR rival. 

They are also known for:

1) inventing the “12th Man”

2) inventing the “Chicken Ranch”

3) closing the CR

4) having more officers killed in WWII

UT System has a new chancellor:

This is the hidden content, please

Dude apparently left CUNY while they were facing a series of criminal and administrative probes regarding waste and abuse:

Don't want to take anything from a recent cancer survivor, but I think it says a lot about the state of affairs UT is in right now when they were once putting feelers out with former cabinet secretaries, and now they're settling for the guy that was ousted from New York City's community college thanks to corruption.

Meanwhile, A&M has John Sharp.

On 8/4/2018 at 4:40 PM, PN-G bamatex said:

UT System has a new chancellor:

Dude apparently left CUNY while they were facing a series of criminal and administrative probes regarding waste and abuse:

Don't want to take anything from a recent cancer survivor, but I think it says a lot about the state of affairs UT is in right now when they were once putting feelers out with former cabinet secretaries, and now they're settling for the guy that was ousted from New York City's community college thanks to corruption.

Meanwhile, A&M has John Sharp.

Sports related?

a staff member should move this to political forum

• 5 weeks later...
53 minutes ago, TexazBall said:

Lol must be from the Donations they received from all the upgrades, ..Texas will be back up there next year...

good to see two Texas teams at the top 

Also the two richest public schools overall in the country.   Of course, little brother is less than half as rich as us.   But if they continue the “anyone with a pulse” admissions policy, they may hit 100k students and then who knows?  I also hear the University of Phoenix is looking for a partner...

27 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

The announcers made an interesting comment in the game last week.  Since Colt got hurt, Texas ranks 62nd in the country in wins.  There are only 130 D1 teams.  I guess it could be worse....

Mack on the decline and the three worst years in a row in Longhorn football!

Keep trying to compare!

We are on different path, an uprising slope, something the Aggies forgot about the Sumlin years!!!

3 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

The announcers made an interesting comment in the game last week.  Since Colt got hurt, Texas ranks 62nd in the country in wins.  There are only 130 D1 teams.  I guess it could be worse....

I forgot 

Edith Royal also mentioned that in the last 20 year’s, Texas has the same winning percentage against the Trojans, as the Aggie. 

2 outta 3, 67%, 

The announcers also mentioned that it was our 135th Birthday and our 900 win in football.....