Week 3

king

20 minutes ago, UTfanatic said:

You should worry about your Aggies. 

Going from #4 last year, straight to this year. WOW 

Last year is last year... 

But did have a winning season though!

This is coming from someone that has started topic about "Weekly LSU games" and  "2017 CFB Texas A&M Aggies" just to name a few!!! U will never see me start anything about the Sips how about u worry about having a winning season and becoming bowl eligible as that's became quiet a feat for y'all!!

On that note I'll answer my question why USC dropped and that's because they haven't beat anyone worth a flip to date even though the sips was in the top 25 to start the season which was a JOKE!!

USC is way overrated IMO and it will not surprise me if Cal don't pull off the upset this wk!!

BTW Ole Charlie doing great things in South Florida has the Bulls 3-0 and up to #21 im sure your aware of that can't believe you haven't started a thread yet!!

20 minutes ago, LocknLoad said:

Last year is last year... 

But did have a winning season though!

This is coming from someone that has started topic about "Weekly LSU games" and  "2017 CFB Texas A&M Aggies" just to name a few!!! U will never see me start anything about the Sips how about u worry about having a winning season and becoming bowl eligible as that's became quiet a feat for y'all!!

On that note I'll answer my question why USC dropped and that's because they haven't beat anyone worth a flip to date even though the sips was in the top 25 to start the season which was a JOKE!!

USC is way overrated IMO and it will not surprise me if Cal don't pull off the upset this wk!!

BTW Ole Charlie doing great things in South Florida has the Bulls 3-0 and up to #21 im sure your aware of that can't believe you haven't started a thread yet!!

Your expert anlalysis is the JOKE. 

"This ain't last year"

If you would start a thread, I wouldn't have too!!!

There are many posters on this who are just pop-in poster. 

There some posters who try to contribute, but are ragged by Aggie Moderators!!!

I must remind you than great Aggie coaches won championships after leaving college station. (Bryant and Stallings)

Charlies best year in Austin was his first, get the hint?

BTW

Arguing with a fanatic, is like wrestling with pig in the mud!!!!