UFO's - The Truth is Out There

Hagar

On 9/13/2020 at 6:12 PM, SW1966 said:

Hagar, You do not have to believe in global warming, but the scientists who are guided by scientific evidence are not bought off.  Stop the conspiratorial bs.

Let me see if I got this right.   You’re on a thread about UFOS and you’re talking about global warming.   Is that about right?   So you’re not sharp enough to know where to post, and you want to lecture me?   Add to that you’re so naive you think Scientist can’t be bought.   I’ve got a snow ski resort in Galveston I’d like to sell you.  Cheap.   😂😂😂🤣🤣😂😂😂😂

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Hagar said:

Aha, more proof for you non believers.

This is the hidden content, please

Trump knows just like all presidents have known. Only difference is he doesn't need to keep quiet. The powers that be would like to shut him up. His youngest son Barron is the key to the future. Or the past?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/11/2021 at 5:28 PM, WOSdrummer99 said:

This is the hidden content, please

If there are no UFO’s.  If Roswell never happened.  I’ve always wondered why any released information is primarily line after line of magic marker blackouts?  Take the Roswell case sequence of events, based on reporting.   Initial response from Strategic Air Command’s 509th Bombardment Group, RAAF Captures a Flying Saucer on Ranch in Roswell Region.   That press released was done by Base PIO (Public Info Officer) after a Lt. Col, a Major, and a Master Sergeant, reported what they had found at the Ranch.  The 509th was the only Unit provided with atomic bombs at the time.  Would that Unit have 3 men, with that much experience, commanding units and men, that was so important if they didn’t know the difference in a weather ballon and a UFO?   Next day Major Marcel was in Dallas with Gen Ramsey doing a photo op with a weather ballon - and the coverup begins.  Decades later, they admit claim it was a “special ballon” from project Mogul.  Despite these less than convincing stories, Senator Goldwater was not allowed to see the Top Secret Reports, which I’ve heard are now missing.  How convenient.  I’m not convinced there were alien bodies, but I wouldn’t doubt it.  Craft could have been controlled remotely, but I am convinced there was a craft.  Amazingly, fiber optics were developed not long afterwards.  In 1960 we built the SR-71 Blackbird.  A plane so advanced, it still holds the speed records 60 years later.  That’s so phenomenal, it almost assuredly was done via reverse engineering of superior technology.

But reader, if you believe everything our Govt tells you, sleep secure in the knowledge that there was no crashed UFO, and that we miraculously came up with all the astounding advances following that non-crash.  Fiber optics, transistors, fastest plane for 60 years, stealth technology, Moon landing in 69.   And those are just a few off the top of my head.  

Back to Skinwalker Ranch.  Season two should be coming in a few months.   If you’ve never seen it, I urge you to give it a try.   That place is amazing.   Here’s a podcast Jimmy Akin’s did on it, prior to Season 1.  It’s an hour & 20 min long, but it’ll get your attention.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...