UFO's - The Truth is Out There

Hagar

This is the hidden content, please

Over 700,000 civilians have now indicated that they will be participating in a bizarre event to storm an infamous secretive military facility in September to “see them aliens,” a number that has been rapidly growing since the plan was announced. The Defense Department has now warned people to think again.

• 2 weeks later...

Alien mystery metal from the Roswell story.

To the Stars Academy published a statement yesterday claiming that it has acquired “potentially exotic materials featuring properties not from any known existing military or commercial application,” which are “reported to have come from an advanced aerospace vehicle of unknown origin.” 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

First, that I remember, object from outside our solar system was Omaumamua in 2017.  Now another is spotted coming, Borisov (originally C/2019 Q4), which will be entering in late Nov or early Dec.  Significance?   Well, Navy finally admits they’re interested in UFOS, and releases video from Naval jets, most recently a F/A 18 Super Hornet, pursuing one.  Trump calls for a Space Force.  And now we’re seeing interstellar travelers coming through our solar system.  Is all that a coincidence?    Who knows.

And here’s an article from former Minister of Defense from Canada shortly before his death.

On 6/2/2019 at 11:28 PM, WOSdrummer99 said:

I saw a SR 71 at an air show in the 80s when it was supposed to be new.

The air show was in lake Charles around 88 or 89. I had a long talk with my father about it. He is air force Vietnam veteran that never saw anything out of the ordinary while overseas. First in Vietnam and then Korea. No foo fighters, strange lights, or UFOs. Although he often heard reports of them.

But what I found most interesting was that after returning to the states, he witnessed several "test flights" of the sr71 while stationed at Elgin a.f.b. in Florida. He was extremely surprised to see it unveiled to the public in the 80s. Almost 20 years after he first saw it. His thought was that the capabilities of the sr71 were so advanced that nothing could be more secretive. And that it should have been the pinnacle of our airplane technology. He also believes, like many others as well, that "anytime the govt shows its cards, they're already playing with a different deck."

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
7 hours ago, TxHoops said:

Even since Roswell many have speculated that our Govt knew there were UFOs but didn’t think people could handle that information.   Now the Pentagon has released proof that there is, and no one bats an eye.  I see a little humor in that.   It doesn’t mean there’s actually beings from another planet.   It could be beings from a parallel dimension.   Could it be man made?   Not hardly.   The craft went from 80,000 feet to almost sea level in .76 seconds.  I think it’s an alien drone, but that’s just a WAG.

Kudos to TxHoops for finally seeing the light.   Now if I can get him to start watching Skinwalker Ranch, it will further his education.   😄

BTW, on that show, this NASA Scientist/Physicist shot several rockets up 5,000 feet to check unusual Gamma Ray readings, and all 5 people there saw a UFO after 2 of them, & have it on video.

15 hours ago, Hagar said:

Even since Roswell many have speculated that our Govt knew there were UFOs but didn’t think people could handle that information.   Now the Pentagon has released proof that there is, and no one bats an eye.  I see a little humor in that.   It doesn’t mean there’s actually beings from another planet.   It could be beings from a parallel dimension.   Could it be man made?   Not hardly.   The craft went from 80,000 feet to almost sea level in .76 seconds.  I think it’s an alien drone, but that’s just a WAG.

Kudos to TxHoops for finally seeing the light.   Now if I can get him to start watching Skinwalker Ranch, it will further his education.   😄

BTW, on that show, this NASA Scientist/Physicist shot several rockets up 5,000 feet to check unusual Gamma Ray readings, and all 5 people there saw a UFO after 2 of them, & have it on video.

Good use of "Wild a$$ guess" 

🤣🤣🤣

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/8/2019 at 1:55 PM, Hagar said:

History Channel - Project Blue Book.  This Series is starting up tonight at.  According to reviews, it is a fairly decent replication of what actually happened.

Season 2 was even better. But unfortunately there will not be a season 3. 

From the article

While not not a critical hit, Project Blue Book scored strong ratings for History Channel in its first season (Nearly 4 million viewers a week, during its first few weeks on air), but cooled off quickly down the back final arc of the season. Ratings slowly but surely eroded in season 2, with little hype for the series probably being the final deciding factor.

It's sadly ironic: Project Blue Book was telling a story that has suddenly become all-too-relevant again, as the government has unclassified video footage of encounters with UFOs. In any other year than 2020, that cultural milestone would be a major talking point - as would a show giving more background insight into the history of the clandestine government projects regarding UFO phenomena.

4 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Season 2 was even better. But unfortunately there will not be a season 3. 

From the article

While not not a critical hit, Project Blue Book scored strong ratings for History Channel in its first season (Nearly 4 million viewers a week, during its first few weeks on air), but cooled off quickly down the back final arc of the season. Ratings slowly but surely eroded in season 2, with little hype for the series probably being the final deciding factor.

It's sadly ironic: Project Blue Book was telling a story that has suddenly become all-too-relevant again, as the government has unclassified video footage of encounters with UFOs. In any other year than 2020, that cultural milestone would be a major talking point - as would a show giving more background insight into the history of the clandestine government projects regarding UFO phenomena.

Well bat guano.   Guess they’d rather show repeats of storage wars from ten years ago than an informative show about actual history.

3 hours ago, Hagar said:

Well bat guano.   Guess they’d rather show repeats of storage wars from ten years ago than an informative show about actual history.

Storage wars was on a&e.... but yea I get it. American pickers and pawn stars are what you're thinking of old man. Either way what a waste. I'm hoping another channel will pick it up.

• 1 month later...
28 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Well @Hagar, it was a good run. Didn't realize I was posting links to racist propaganda. Its not just ancient aliens, they want to remove all the history channel's programming. Say goodbye to Pickers and pawn stars, but storage wars is safe. For now...

America is going insane right now.

I don't like the alien show but it's not freaking racist!!!

Come on people, grow up

On 6/19/2020 at 8:20 AM, WOSdrummer99 said:

Well @Hagar, it was a good run. Didn't realize I was posting links to racist propaganda. Its not just ancient aliens, they want to remove all the history channel's programming. Say goodbye to Pickers and pawn stars, but storage wars is safe. For now...

Evidently, whoever came up with that racist theory never watches the show.  One of the shows about the remnants of an ancient building, in Peru I think, the cutting of the stones was so precise, no one could do it today - white, brown, black, or purple with yellow polka dots.   It even surpasses what a laser could do, as I remember.   

I still can’t fathom men alone, of any race, built the Great Pyramid of Giza.  The average weight of the stones is 2.5 Tons, and there are 2,300,000 stones.   Those numbers are mind numbing, and the weights staggering.   It was allegedly built in 20 years.   I’m not sure we, with our current equipment, could build it that fast today.

Yep, insanity runs rampant.   Sad times WOS99.