UFO's - The Truth is Out There

Hagar

Okay, so I lose some credibility being a believer in UFO's.  It's okay because the math is on my side.  According to scientist (not them bought off GWarming types) there are more stars in the universe than grains of sand in all the worlds beaches.  Think about that.  That's a number so great, it'd take you 10 years to put all the 000's in it (if then).  Simple math will tell you odds are there are more advanced civilizations than us.  Matter of fact, I'd hate to think we're at the top, because we're not exemplary.  So this is a good thread to put all these good sightings.  And you non-believers check in ever so often.  You might learn something, or at least get a good laugh.

This is a good one, because I don't ever remember seeing something like this before.  There are multiple witnesses which adds credence to the sighting/pictures.  From El Paso - Weird.

This is the hidden content, please

Unusual, for there's another event.  This one from the ISS (International Space Station), which conveniently cuts its feed every time something like this shows up.  Appears to be a giant mothership, as they say in the Sci Fi classics.

• 1 month later...
On 3/6/2017 at 7:57 AM, REBgp said:

Okay, so I lose some credibility being a believer in UFO's.  It's okay because the math is on my side.  According to scientist (not them bought off GWarming types) there are more stars in the universe than grains of sand in all the worlds beaches.  Think about that.  That's a number so great, it'd take you 10 years to put all the 000's in it (if then).  Simple math will tell you odds are there are more advanced civilizations than us.  Matter of fact, I'd hate to think we're at the top, because we're not exemplary.  So this is a good thread to put all these good sightings.  And you non-believers check in ever so often.  You might learn something, or at least get a good laugh.

This is a good one, because I don't ever remember seeing something like this before.  There are multiple witnesses which adds credence to the sighting/pictures.  From El Paso - Weird.

I love when you talk math.  Makes me feel less geeky...

1 hour ago, TxHoops said:

I love when you talk math.  Makes me feel less geeky...

Hey, I was great in math until they bred it with English.  Saying A + B = ? drives my 2+ 2 mind crazy.  Btw, I was disturbed recently when watching Ch 6 Challenge - two schools vying against each other on questions.  Each school has 3 of their brightest on a team.  The question was:  if a salesman makes 15% on a sale, and he sells something for $1500, how much did the salesman make?  I had $225 in about 5 sec (10% 150 + half 75=225).  All students had pencil and paper.  One school said $100, then the other $125.  I'm thinking, unbelievable.  Then it dawned on me, these kids are use to using calculators.  Sadly, no one ever taught them a few basic shortcuts - 10% drop the last zero.  I'm thinking maybe six weeks of doing math without a calculator might be a good thing lol.

Btw, A + B = Duh :) 

7 minutes ago, REBgp said:

People seeing UFO's everywhere, so this couple (?) wrote a book.  Nothing dramatized, just the facts, and statements from eyewitnesses.  

Interesting read. Remember, if a UFO lands and beings disembark, they will call it a FO because they know what it is. Lol

23 minutes ago, baddog said:

Interesting read. Remember, if a UFO lands and beings disembark, they will call it a FO because they know what it is. Lol

Hope the Aliens don't have a preconceived notion of what FO stands far.  They might come out packing :) 

On May 2, 2017 at 11:07 PM, jv_coach said:

People seeing more aliens , but more people are on drugs to. Just saying 

Given this some more thought.  What a conundrum.  I'd love to see a UFO, but I don't do drugs.  In my younger days, did overindulge in alcohol occasionally, but all I saw was my hands on the floor, and figured my knees would follow :) 

Perhaps someday before I die, I'll get me a handful of Oxy with a bottle of Jack, and I to will see a UFO lol

On 5/11/2017 at 10:29 AM, REBgp said:

Given this some more thought.  What a conundrum.  I'd love to see a UFO, but I don't do drugs.  In my younger days, did overindulge in alcohol occasionally, but all I saw was my hands on the floor, and figured my knees would follow :) 

Perhaps someday before I die, I'll get me a handful of Oxy with a bottle of Jack, and I to will see a UFO lol

Might see the Grim Reaper with that concoction. Lol

I've posted about Japan Flight 1628 before.  To my knowledge, the only sighting with an eyewitness and radar confirmation simultaneously.  John Callahan was the lead investigator, and in this video he's addressing the National Press Club in Washington in May, 2001.  He was one of approx ten speakers from Govt and Military men who made disclosures on UFO's at this meeting.  

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    asher
    Newest Member
    asher
    • Royal Jordanian Airlines Cancellation Policy Royal Jordanian Airlines provides passengers with the flexibility to cancel their flights under certain conditions. **1- The cancellation policy varies based on factors such as fare type, ticket conditions, and timing of cancellation. **2. Royal Jordanian Airlines Flight Cancellation Policy:** - Passengers can cancel their Royal Jordanian Airlines flights and receive a full refund if the cancellation is made within 24 hours of booking, provided the reservation was made at least two days before the scheduled departure. - After the 24-hour grace period, cancellation fees may apply depending on the fare type and ticket rules. **3. Royal Jordanian Airlines Main Cabin Cancellation Policy:** - Travelers holding tickets in the Main Cabin are subject to the standard cancellation policy set by Royal Jordanian Airlines . - Cancellation fees may vary depending on factors such as the timing of cancellation and the fare rules associated with the ticket. **4. Royal Jordanian Airlines Cancellation Policy for Basic Economy:** - Basic Economy fares typically come with more restrictive cancellation terms compared to other fare classes. - Passengers with Basic Economy tickets may face higher cancellation fees or may not be eligible for refunds, depending on the fare rules. **5. Understanding Royal Jordanian Airlines Cancellation Policy:** - It’s essential for passengers to review the fare rules and terms and conditions associated with their tickets before canceling a flight. - Passengers uncertain about their travel plans may want to consider purchasing refundable tickets or travel insurance for added flexibility. **6. What Is Royal Jordanian Airlines Cancellation Policy for Basic Economy?** - Passengers holding Basic Economy tickets should carefully review the specific cancellation terms and conditions outlined by Royal Jordanian Airlines . - They should be aware of any applicable fees or restrictions before proceeding with flight cancellation. **7. Contact Royal Jordanian Airlines for Assistance:** - Passengers needing assistance with canceling their flights or clarifying the cancellation policy can reach out to Royal Jordanian Airlines ‘ customer service for personalized support and guidance. **Conclusion:** - Familiarizing yourself with Royal Jordanian Airlines cancellation policy and understanding the terms associated with your fare type can help you navigate changes to your travel plans effectively. - Stay informed about any updates or revisions to the cancellation policy to ensure a smooth and hassle-free travel experience. Safe travels!
    • Royal Air Maroc Airlines Cancellation Policy Royal Air Maroc Airlines provides passengers with the flexibility to cancel their flights under certain conditions. **1- The cancellation policy varies based on factors such as fare type, ticket conditions, and timing of cancellation. **2. Royal Air Maroc Airlines Flight Cancellation Policy:** - Passengers can cancel their Royal Air Maroc Airlines flights and receive a full refund if the cancellation is made within 24 hours of booking, provided the reservation was made at least two days before the scheduled departure. - After the 24-hour grace period, cancellation fees may apply depending on the fare type and ticket rules. **3. Royal Air Maroc Airlines Main Cabin Cancellation Policy:** - Travelers holding tickets in the Main Cabin are subject to the standard cancellation policy set by Royal Air Maroc Airlines . - Cancellation fees may vary depending on factors such as the timing of cancellation and the fare rules associated with the ticket. **4. Royal Air Maroc Airlines Cancellation Policy for Basic Economy:** - Basic Economy fares typically come with more restrictive cancellation terms compared to other fare classes. - Passengers with Basic Economy tickets may face higher cancellation fees or may not be eligible for refunds, depending on the fare rules. **5. Understanding Royal Air Maroc Airlines Cancellation Policy:** - It’s essential for passengers to review the fare rules and terms and conditions associated with their tickets before canceling a flight. - Passengers uncertain about their travel plans may want to consider purchasing refundable tickets or travel insurance for added flexibility. **6. What Is Royal Air Maroc Airlines Cancellation Policy for Basic Economy?** - Passengers holding Basic Economy tickets should carefully review the specific cancellation terms and conditions outlined by Royal Air Maroc Airlines . - They should be aware of any applicable fees or restrictions before proceeding with flight cancellation. **7. Contact Royal Air Maroc Airlines for Assistance:** - Passengers needing assistance with canceling their flights or clarifying the cancellation policy can reach out to Royal Air Maroc Airlines ‘ customer service for personalized support and guidance. **Conclusion:** - Familiarizing yourself with Royal Air Maroc Airlines cancellation policy and understanding the terms associated with your fare type can help you navigate changes to your travel plans effectively. - Stay informed about any updates or revisions to the cancellation policy to ensure a smooth and hassle-free travel experience. Safe travels!
    • Qantas Airlines Cancellation Policy Qantas Airlines provides passengers with the flexibility to cancel their flights under certain conditions. **1- The cancellation policy varies based on factors such as fare type, ticket conditions, and timing of cancellation. **2. Qantas Airlines Flight Cancellation Policy:** - Passengers can cancel their Qantas Airlines flights and receive a full refund if the cancellation is made within 24 hours of booking, provided the reservation was made at least two days before the scheduled departure. - After the 24-hour grace period, cancellation fees may apply depending on the fare type and ticket rules. **3. Qantas Airlines Main Cabin Cancellation Policy:** - Travelers holding tickets in the Main Cabin are subject to the standard cancellation policy set by Qantas Airlines . - Cancellation fees may vary depending on factors such as the timing of cancellation and the fare rules associated with the ticket. **4. Qantas Airlines Cancellation Policy for Basic Economy:** - Basic Economy fares typically come with more restrictive cancellation terms compared to other fare classes. - Passengers with Basic Economy tickets may face higher cancellation fees or may not be eligible for refunds, depending on the fare rules. **5. Understanding Qantas Airlines Cancellation Policy:** - It’s essential for passengers to review the fare rules and terms and conditions associated with their tickets before canceling a flight. - Passengers uncertain about their travel plans may want to consider purchasing refundable tickets or travel insurance for added flexibility. **6. What Is Qantas Airlines Cancellation Policy for Basic Economy?** - Passengers holding Basic Economy tickets should carefully review the specific cancellation terms and conditions outlined by Qantas Airlines . - They should be aware of any applicable fees or restrictions before proceeding with flight cancellation. **7. Contact Qantas Airlines for Assistance:** - Passengers needing assistance with canceling their flights or clarifying the cancellation policy can reach out to Qantas Airlines ‘ customer service for personalized support and guidance. **Conclusion:** - Familiarizing yourself with Qantas Airlines cancellation policy and understanding the terms associated with your fare type can help you navigate changes to your travel plans effectively. - Stay informed about any updates or revisions to the cancellation policy to ensure a smooth and hassle-free travel experience. Safe travels!
    • Philippines Airlines Cancellation Policy Philippines Airlines provides passengers with the flexibility to cancel their flights under certain conditions. **1- The cancellation policy varies based on factors such as fare type, ticket conditions, and timing of cancellation. **2. Philippines Airlines Flight Cancellation Policy:** - Passengers can cancel their Philippines Airlines flights and receive a full refund if the cancellation is made within 24 hours of booking, provided the reservation was made at least two days before the scheduled departure. - After the 24-hour grace period, cancellation fees may apply depending on the fare type and ticket rules. **3. Philippines Airlines Main Cabin Cancellation Policy:** - Travelers holding tickets in the Main Cabin are subject to the standard cancellation policy set by Philippines Airlines . - Cancellation fees may vary depending on factors such as the timing of cancellation and the fare rules associated with the ticket. **4. Philippines Airlines Cancellation Policy for Basic Economy:** - Basic Economy fares typically come with more restrictive cancellation terms compared to other fare classes. - Passengers with Basic Economy tickets may face higher cancellation fees or may not be eligible for refunds, depending on the fare rules. **5. Understanding Philippines Airlines Cancellation Policy:** - It’s essential for passengers to review the fare rules and terms and conditions associated with their tickets before canceling a flight. - Passengers uncertain about their travel plans may want to consider purchasing refundable tickets or travel insurance for added flexibility. **6. What Is Philippines Airlines Cancellation Policy for Basic Economy?** - Passengers holding Basic Economy tickets should carefully review the specific cancellation terms and conditions outlined by Philippines Airlines . - They should be aware of any applicable fees or restrictions before proceeding with flight cancellation. **7. Contact Philippines Airlines for Assistance:** - Passengers needing assistance with canceling their flights or clarifying the cancellation policy can reach out to Philippines Airlines ‘ customer service for personalized support and guidance. **Conclusion:** - Familiarizing yourself with Philippines Airlines cancellation policy and understanding the terms associated with your fare type can help you navigate changes to your travel plans effectively. - Stay informed about any updates or revisions to the cancellation policy to ensure a smooth and hassle-free travel experience. Safe travels!
    • This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up
  • Topics