Herman's Texas Longhorns

UTfanatic

7 hours ago, baddog said:

How can anyone make fun of Herman losing to Navy when Navy is ranked ahead of your team? Apparently not better than Navy either, but then again, it is pollsters.

I am still pissed about Aggy and the committee!!!

How can the committee leave out the #4 team? 

#theonlycfprankingthatmatteristhelastone

Oh well, guess it's just a lesson in Hard Knocks!

horns up and Hookem 

On 12/5/2016 at 6:26 PM, PhatMack19 said:

Ehlingher has been hurt 3 different times this year.  If he can't stay healthy at Lake Travis, he will have a tough time at Texas behind that line. 

They should have never brought him back the first time he was labeled out for the season. I don't blame him for it. I don't think he should have been out there

On ‎12‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 6:26 PM, PhatMack19 said:

Ehlingher has been hurt 3 different times this year.  If he can't stay healthy at Lake Travis, he will have a tough time at Texas behind that line

C'mon mack, you're smarter than that.  You're talking about a line that produced a 2000 yd rusher and kept a true freshman QB from busting like a grape this year.  And THAT line is also only losing one senior this year.

21 hours ago, D3zii said:

What's going on with Herman offering all these TE's?? From my knowledge he didn't even have more then one in play at UofH...Is he planning on going to a new offense?? 

Yes, his offense doesn't fall in line with what Giblets was doing.  We might actually throw the ball over the middle next year and use the TE for more than just a blocker.