Herman's Texas Longhorns

UTfanatic

9 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

Ummmm

He is still listed as the 3rd QB on the depth chart released yesterday and my sources tell me this is just temporary at RB. Him going in at RB is in worst case scenario. Although  he might see some time this weekend because Ingram is battling a slight knee sprain and Whittington is battling some flare ups from a hernia surgery he had in high school.

It's confirmed that he will get some touches out of the backfield this weekend. He will also play special teams. He will play in the next 4 games then Herman will decide if he wants to redshirt him. RJ met with them yesterday and told them he didn't mind playing RB and did not want to be used just in case of an emergency. He wants to play.

1 hour ago, UTfanatic said:

Skip says, It's good for CFB when Texas wins.

This is the hidden content, please

Time is a non-renewable resource 

This ain't last year 

That's very true. Texas being highly ranked and competitive nationally can change the dominance of those other schools we see in the playoff every year. I hate seeing top Texas Hs players going out of state and riding the bench. When they could be 3 or 4 year starters here.

I hope and pray for no stupid injuries when RJ gets his chance to shine. He's another in a long line of extremely talented young men from our area to represent Texas.

• 2 weeks later...