**FRED WILLIAMS CLASSIC**/Post updates here

48 minutes ago, aTmfan06 said:

Won't even be close . Silsbee should win easily 

You still gotta play the game....  at Central.  You still only know how to play one way and one way only.  Gotta be diverse.  And Silsbee will STILL be at a size disadvantage vs. Central.  So don't just go counting the chickens before they hatch...

9 hours ago, TopDawG52 said:

Teran  Stanford with 40 pts for kountze.  

Way to Go Teran Stanford!!! That is my little cousin!! Way to continue to the Kountze Lion Family Pedigree the latest in a family of basketball phenomens!!! Clarence Thornton, Jackie Thornton-Morgan-Barlow, Wayland Lowe, Joshua Hancock, Isiah Morgan, Tremanine Hancock, Curtis Morgan, Talon Morgan-Smith, Keithan Hancock, Roman Walker!!

1 hour ago, TrojanMoJo said:

Way to Go Teran Stanford!!! That is my little cousin!! Way to continue to the Kountze Lion Family Pedigree the latest in a family of basketball phenomens!!! Clarence Thornton, Jackie Thornton-Morgan-Barlow, Wayland Lowe, Joshua Hancock, Isiah Morgan, Tremanine Hancock, Curtis Morgan, Talon Morgan-Smith, Keithan Hancock, Roman Walker!!

...way b4 your time there was Manning & Brannon.

We had an opportunity to win the game too many turnovers ,missed layups etc etc... im almost sure we wont face a team with that much size & length across the board. Kids play hard but not hard enough this was a good test which is needed. Its a not about the lost but how you respond after it .The more success you have the bigger the bulls-eye gets #AcceptTheChallenge 

11 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

...And that's not the only reason Kountze lost...  They lost because they were too small and got several of their shots blocked and was out- rebounded...  And had no one to check Dill...

You can be optimistic all you want.. but the end result will be the same lol

21 hours ago, Kountzer said:

Yes my daddy & aunts & uncles talking about I think his nickname was "Skinny or Nancy" Manning.  I am not sure about the brannon.  I think my dad & "Skinny" Manning use to play against each other in the old gym in Kountze when they were younger.  Thanks for mention of these 2 @Kountzer

Anthony Manning and James Brannon were two of the best I ever saw come out of Kountze. Always liked Roman Walkers game to.