(((COWBOYS vs BROWNS)))

41 minutes ago, STiger85 said:

Dallas did what they should have done to a team like Cleveland.  Zek only had 18 carries, Dallas let Morris finish the game and Dek got a break as well. It's gonna be a long season for the rookies. 

I posted Zeke had 96 yards. It's what I found when I googled the stats. ESPN reports he had 92. I do understand that they pulled their starters late and gave Zeke some breathers throughout the game. You're right, it is a long season. Need to keep them fresh and healthy.

I'd just like to see Zeke break Dickerson's record. They will probably attribute it to Zeke's offensive line just like they do Emmitt Smith. Funny they never mention the offensive line that Dickerson had in LA.....Jackie Slater and Co. Peyton and Sanders didn't have "top" offensive lines, but they still had them. Lots of Emmitt's and Zeke's yards are after making the first guy miss, but neither is mentioned without credit to the line. I could go on, but I think I made my point.

This is just a rant and not directed at anyone.