No Lumberton/Nederland talk?

Gabe

Not a whole lot to say about the game really.   Gabe has a good article on who Ned needs to focus on in Lumberton's offense.   Ned has to win to stay in the playoff race, Lumberton's race is already over.   Last home game for the Dogs, so the stands will be packed and loud.

3 hours ago, Gabe said:

What gives?

I only hope that the lack of talk out of Hardin County about this game does not translate into a poor showing in the visitor stands tonight.  No, Lumberton won't be going to the playoffs this year, but there are still games to be played and young men (as well as women when you talk about all of the auxiliary components like band, cheerleaders and drill team) to be supported.

1 hour ago, WOSgrad said:

I only hope that the lack of talk out of Hardin County about this game does not translate into a poor showing in the visitor stands tonight.  No, Lumberton won't be going to the playoffs this year, but there are still games to be played and young men (as well as women when you talk about all of the auxiliary components like band, cheerleaders and drill team) to be supported.

I don't believe that will be a problem Sir!

2 hours ago, robanadana said:

No sun shining on the doggie's hinies this year; get with Coach English and get the basketball shoes out!

Once the politics are over I believe Nederland will be back in the usual mix of things, maybe even claim another DC before the decade is over, having over half of a decades DCs would be nice. But that's just my opinion 

2 hours ago, robanadana said:

No sun shining on the doggie's hinies this year; get with Coach English and get the basketball shoes out!

Lol.  Enjoy your 1 point win, Ned will be back next year and no more Quirante's in the pipeline to give you a decent season..