Coyote increase/Deer movement

5GallonBucket

For those hunting in the north hardin county and south tyler county.  Has anyone noticed the increase in coyote movement and the lack of deer movement.  In 2013 I had a lot of coyote movement in and around my area.  Got myself a female Anatolian Shepherd then and haven't had issues with coyotes till this past month.  Getting my self a male half Pyrenees/half Anatolian this Saturday to help the female out.  Also have noticed that I do not have near the deer traffic I ve had in the past.  Even in 2013 when the coyotes were bad I still had a lot of movement this time of the year.  Just curious to see if others are having this issue?

The reason you are seeing the coyotes, is because this is the time of year that the young males leave the pack, and strike out on their own. They are young and stupid. Momma and the pack has been doing the thinking for them, so, if you want to cut down on the coyote numbers, now is the time to lay the traps and get the varmint call out.