New Sheriff in Town

outanup

2 minutes ago, CAL2TEX said:

" Laday came in as the Bulldogs’ No. 3 quarterback at camp after transferring from Port Arthur Memorial." 

*glances over to look Buddy Garrity*   

Great for him, I never heard of the kid until he left Memorial. Hope he continues to get better. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

We might re-visit this post in a few weeks, not because Ned won though. :)

And besides, as you well know, I'm senile.  If you revisit it in a few weeks, I'll have forgotten I posted it and will admonish NDNation for getting my password and having the audacity to post something like that (I'm riding this senility to keep me outta trouble lol).

11 hours ago, REBgp said:

And besides, as you well know, I'm senile.  If you revisit it in a few weeks, I'll have forgotten I posted it and will admonish NDNation for getting my password and having the audacity to post something like that (I'm riding this senility to keep me outta trouble lol).

Just call me the purple Hacker..lol

5 hours ago, thaghost said:

They'll figure it out

We're just trying to figure out how to win a ball game.  Of course ya'll are trying to figure out how to finish a ballgame... but I get what you mean up there.  That one is going to have some special meaning.  Soon enough.  Hope we're both healthy, but we both got business between now and then.

17 minutes ago, Brubaker said:

We're just trying to figure out how to win a ball game.  Of course ya'll are trying to figure out how to finish a ballgame... but I get what you mean up there.  That one is going to have some special meaning.  Soon enough.  Hope we're both healthy, but we both got business between now and then.

For our PA friends: