Crosby at Huffman Hargrave/Post scrimmage comments here!

WOSgrad

Crosby scores 1st play. Pass.. 

Our o line has been bigger in the past but it looks like they will be fine. Our QB looks good, along with the #2 and #3 qbs I think it will be another exciting year for Cougars nation! 

So far in live play we have scored on the first Possession, too much speed on our side of the ball.

38 minutes ago, indianforever said:

did Huffman burst their meca bubble

You wish.  Their one's couldn't score on our 2's or 3's.  I'm not really sure how many times Crosby scored but it was plenty.  Crosby didn't even run Netherly.  Grace is back in full form. Thread is quiet because we realize it was just a scrimmage !!!!!  Good luck to Huffman.  You will be fine with schools in your own division.

The best thing I seen from the Cougars is they were all on the same page. Didn't see much of any mistakes. Even though it was Huffman, Crosby looked like they were in mid-season form. I thought we would see a drop off with Coach Mann leaving but offense looked better than it has the last 4 years. And Netherly is a legite QB.

27 minutes ago, Gurulyfe4football said:

The best thing I seen from the Cougars is they were all on the same page. Didn't see much of any mistakes. Even though it was Huffman, Crosby looked like they were in mid-season form. I thought we would see a drop off with Coach Mann leaving but offense looked better than it has the last 4 years. And Netherly is a legite QB.

Better  than last 4 years, that bring back memories of the TWINS!

28 minutes ago, Gurulyfe4football said:

I've been saying this since his sophomore year. 

6 minutes ago, MAYFIELD said:

That's a coaches dream, I will miss the scrimmage this week so I won't get to see for myself.

They were clicking on all cylinders. And that was without the threat of the read option since the QB can't run in scrimmages. I don't know how much to take from this pre-season game, but I was impressed with what I seen.

10 hours ago, Gurulyfe4football said:

They were clicking on all cylinders. And that was without the threat of the read option since the QB can't run in scrimmages. I don't know how much to take from this pre-season game, but I was impressed with what I seen.

I believe controlled scrimmage hurts Crosby more than most. If the Cougars look good in this controlled atmosphere they will flourish once Riordan is allowed to create his real game-time chaos. 

7 minutes ago, Red Dawn said:

I believe controlled scrimmage hurts Crosby more than most. If the Cougars look good in this controlled atmosphere they will flourish once Riordan is allowed to create his real game-time chaos. 

Png fans oughta love this in bold. 

22 minutes ago, Red Dawn said:

15 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Png fans oughta love this in bold. 

Guess I missed something. 

On August 13, 2016 at 10:04 AM, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Can hear a mouse piss on cotton in this thread. 

Under Riordan we average more wins than the total number of game on the regular season schedule, 10.5 per season to be exact. I know everybody I've talked to is excited just like every other town around this time. We just know there's a slightly different grading scale over here on 2100. 

Dayton is excited because kids want to play for the team, we already have that. BH is happy because they have a good coach, we already have that. Ned is happy about some kid named Blaysin, we have plenty of kids people call blaysin'. IDK what PNG is happy about, but I'm sure we have that covered too. 

I'm sure Ned fans will find positives no matter how they look against Crosby next week but I think you'll hear more from Crosby posters after the Manvel game, win or lose. 

On ‎8‎/‎14‎/‎2016 at 9:33 AM, WOSgrad said:

Atmosphere is a key word in the latest feud between Beaumont/Port Arthur and Mid-County.

Lol,  aint no feud just a friendly discussion, one thing is for sure all of us may support different schools in different towns but I can say this no matter how much we argue, I have caught several games that weren't my own team and have met quite a few other members that will tell you its all about high school ball, will say this it is always fun observing others at this time. BG I don't think ever puts his phone down during the entire game, Soulja always upset with the jags offensive play calling,  Thaghost only met once or twice always vocal and has a better way to do it, Big D is a big ole fella, Stattrax is a legend in his own mind, but one thing for sure is always always negative lol. Liltex prob watched more high school football than most on this board lol, Brenham fan well since his team fell out of the spotlight haven't heard a word from him. James Mosley is a prankster always picking on poor ole James Ware, its a family thing I guess lol. In conclusion, might be rivals but all are good folks.