Area 2A Football Histories

Unfortunately the smaller classifications are the ones that are the most difficult to research and the ones about which I have the least info, ESPECIALLY 6-man football records, so I apologize for not having a 1A section although that is definitely something in the works... it will just take some extra time.  I have pretty much all of the 2A data but it will again take some time to rearrange it into a presentable format that fits with all of the others here.

I finally got around to reformatting and updating my old files so that they can be opened in 2016 software (I was literally using software from 2001 before this).  I've also formatted the old GIFs to Excel such that they can be opened as spreadsheets, downloaded and printed which people have been begging for for years.  I'm still updating some histories up to date from 2009 when I was last active and am making some brand new ones from scratch as I have a ton more data than I used to. If you see any definite errors please let me know and i'll look into it  i've put my own marks about questionable scores in the far right column. 

MORE TO COME!  Just wanted to put what I have out now currently...

*CLICK ON THE SCHOOL NAME FOR THE COMPLETE GAME-BY-GAME HISTORY IN EXCEL FORMAT*

Division I

Region III

District 11-2A

This is the hidden content, please
- State Champions 2003

- Area Round 2008

Division II

Region III

District 11-2A

- State Quarterfinalist 1980

- State Semifinalist 2002

District 12-2A

- State Champions 1986, 2001

- Area Round 2012

- State Quarterfinalist 1991

- State Champions 1979

- Bi-District 1974, 1983, 2011, 2016

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

lovelady state semi finalists in 2006 and 2015

On 4/27/2016 at 10:42 PM, Goblin said:

Unfortunately the smaller classifications are the ones that are the most difficult to research and the ones about which I have the least info, ESPECIALLY 6-man football records, so I apologize for not having a 1A section although that is definitely something in the works... it will just take some extra time.  I have pretty much all of the 2A data but it will again take some time to rearrange it into a presentable format that fits with all of the others here.

I finally got around to reformatting and updating my old files so that they can be opened in 2016 software (I was literally using software from 2001 before this).  I've also formatted the old GIFs to Excel such that they can be opened as spreadsheets, downloaded and printed which people have been begging for for years.  I'm still updating some histories up to date from 2009 when I was last active and am making some brand new ones from scratch as I have a ton more data than I used to. If you see any definite errors please let me know and i'll look into it  i've put my own marks about questionable scores in the far right column. 

MORE TO COME!  Just wanted to put what I have out now currently...

*CLICK ON THE SCHOOL NAME FOR THE COMPLETE GAME-BY-GAME HISTORY IN EXCEL FORMAT*

Division I

Region III

District 11-2A

- State Champs 2003

District 12-2A

- Area Round 2012
- Area Round 2008
- Semifinalist 2002