**BI-DISTRICT ROUND INFO**

Just now, central_jaguars said:

you right mamba elkins 1 n bush 2 wrote it down wrong. if both win its ozen/bush _ central/elkins

Elkins vs BF Terry 6:00 Tuesday @ Wheeler, Bush vs George Ranch 7:30 Tuesday @ Wheeler

Bush fans didnt want to play Central they were scared to death.

Hey I have a crazy idea for The Area Round Of The Playoff between 

Elkins vs Central & Bush vs Ozen

Lets play those games in the same Arena. The revenue those two games would generate would be GREAT. It would be a standing room only crowd. 

Fort Bend ISD VS Beaumont ISD

4 of the Top 10 teams in Texas 5A

5 minutes ago, SportsJunkie32 said:

Lets play those games in the same Arena. The revenue those two games would generate would be GREAT. It would be a standing room only crowd. 

I agree...

Not likely but possible Upset City could happen but shouldnt happen. One injury to a key player changes the whole chemistry ask Ozen Lady Panthers. Healthy they beat Dayton by 20...Shouldve Couldve Wouldve lets play who's in front of us "first" then focus on Fort Bend County...Hope I'm in the correct forum...ijs...

7 hours ago, SportsJunkie32 said:

EC:)

20 hours ago, JustUs said:

Not likely but possible Upset City could happen but shouldnt happen. One injury to a key player changes the whole chemistry ask Ozen Lady Panthers. Healthy they beat Dayton by 20...Shouldve Couldve Wouldve lets play who's in front of us "first" then focus on Fort Bend County...Hope I'm in the correct forum...ijs...

Do you have the inside scoop that an Ozen player is injured?

On February 19, 2016 at 0:51 PM, pallacanestro said:

Do you have the inside scoop that an Ozen player is injured?

Lollll injured ..glad to say everyone is healthy and Ozen is at full strength they also added some more pieces which should really help them as the playoffs progress. 

On 2/18/2016 at 2:35 PM, JustUs said:

JustUs is pertaining to Ozen girls team, their best player got injured in practice right b4 1st play off game ,which obviously had an impact on Ozen loosing their play-off game.Ozen boys team is full strength and ready to go.