Port Neches-Groves Boys 3 Beaumont Central 1/Final

WOSgrad

3 hours ago, spoonbill said:

Talking smack is a little different than assaulting an official bud. Duh. Kids talk smack in every high school sport. You've seen it, haven't attended any sports games, or you're blind. I'm not a PNG supporter btw and the PNG boys soccer team are a cocky group. No excuse.

i didn't say they were the same.  I'm just wondering why these types of incidents always seem to occur at PNG

1 hour ago, spoonbill said:

Probably because kids get tired of getting beat by the same team over and over. Pretty common actually.

i guess.  a lot of schools around here beating a lot of kids over and over again in different sports, but i don't hear about too many of these incidents.  this is at least 3 involving PNG soccer in 2 years.  

20 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

i guess.  a lot of schools around here beating a lot of kids over and over again in different sports, but i don't hear about too many of these incidents.  this is at least 3 involving PNG soccer in 2 years.  

I guess you're right then. It's PNG's fault the kid kicked the ref. They should punish them I guess. There's an obvious pattern of ref-kick-provoking. ;-)