Port Neches-Groves Boys 3 Beaumont Central 1/Final

WOSgrad

52 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

such as??  and how did you even find their accounts?

Sounds like typical BISD stuff  From Carroll Thomas to Calvin Walker to Lambert to Brown etc...  don't see how any responsible parent would expose their child to the off the wall antics of BISD. 

Sounds like someone is gonna be in some pretty big trouble here. The coach will be suspended by the UIL for his actions and should lose his job. The kid is gonna get charged at some degree. There are laws in Texas to protect referees. It could range from harassment, menacing, to 3 levels of assault I believe. All over a game. Stupid. SMDH

4 hours ago, Whoa said:

Sounds like typical BISD stuff  From Carroll Thomas to Calvin Walker to Lambert to Brown etc...  don't see how any responsible parent would expose their child to the off the wall antics of BISD. 

I'm going to be honest, from what i've seen, especially having been fairly active in local soccer, PNG sure seems to be ihe common denominator in a lot of these incidents... not sure why that is.  I know there were big problems last year when GCM came to town.  I'd sure like some more details on what happened at this game.  

3 hours ago, RaiderGirl2010 said:

All you have to do is put PNG Central in the search and anything anyone is saying about both will come up and a few of their tweets came up. 

I found ONE kid from central talking bad about PNG.  didn't have anyone else pop up running that and similar searches.

45 minutes ago, Kashmir said:

Beyond the reports, there's nothing else I have heard about the incident at this game. I'd like to read more specific details before reaching a conclusion.

1 hour ago, bullets13 said:

I'm going to be honest, from what i've seen, especially having been fairly active in local soccer, PNG sure seems to be ihe common denominator in a lot of these incidents... not sure why that is.  I know there were big problems last year when GCM came to town.  I'd sure like some more details on what happened at this game.  

Bottom line the Central student and coach did wrong.  Dont know what you mean with the common denominator remark other than many teams are intimidated by the class/success/envy of a PNG type program.

I can understand the Beaumont peeps getting  upset/jealous during encounter with both PNG and Nederland  My goodness look at NISD and PNGISD vs a BISD  REALLY 

Beaumont needs to stick with babascket ball and repairing all the damage done by Admin, School Board, employees, contractors, wharehouse workers, etc... think about it - name 1 good thing about BISD??

34 minutes ago, Whoa said:

Bottom line the Central student and coach did wrong.  Dont know what you mean with the common denominator remark other than many teams are intimidated by the class/success/envy of a PNG type program.

I can understand the Beaumont peeps getting  upset/jealous during encounter with both PNG and Nederland  My goodness look at NISD and PNGISD vs a BISD  REALLY 

Beaumont needs to stick with babascket ball and repairing all the damage done by Admin, School Board, employees, contractors, wharehouse workers, etc... think about it - name 1 good thing about BISD??

This response is actually a pretty good representation (from what i've seen and heard from multiple head coaches) as to the cause of many of the issues that other teams have with PNG.

38 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

This response is actually a pretty good representation (from what i've seen and heard from multiple head coaches) as to the cause of many of the issues that other teams have with PNG.

People are responsible for their own actions. Kids talking smack shouldn't make a coach get red carded and a player kick a ref. Are you giving that much power to some kids wearing purple?:)

1 hour ago, NDNation said:

I wasn't there, so I don't know how they were acting. Must not have been to bad, haven't heard a peep about it.:)

Ive heard some things from a couple of coaches, and  I dealt with it when I played against them, too.  But hey, according to the other png poster on here, we're just jealous ;).  Seems like the new thing to do out there is to flood the field with cops after the game to make sure it doesn't backfire on them

24 minutes ago, rhino1877 said:

Whats amazing is no one has questioned the officiating? I would like to know why the head coach of Central was red carded. There are a lot of unknowns out there....

He came out onto the field near the goal to yell at the referee about a non-call. The ref said go back to your bench. Coach kept yelling and got a yellow. Was told to go to the bench again. Said no. Got a red.

14 hours ago, bullets13 said:

So who's responsible for the way the kids in purple were acting? :)

Talking smack is a little different than assaulting an official bud. Duh. Kids talk smack in every high school sport. You've seen it, haven't attended any sports games, or you're blind. I'm not a PNG supporter btw and the PNG boys soccer team are a cocky group. No excuse.

1 hour ago, spoonbill said:

Talking smack is a little different than assaulting an official bud. Duh. Kids talk smack in every high school sport. You've seen it, haven't attended any sports games, or you're blind. I'm not a PNG supporter btw and the PNG boys soccer team are a cocky group. No excuse.

what is the difference in being cocky and having swag?