Arkansas Football

Just added Drew Sanders LB from the transfer portal. Played at Bama. 

Tweet from Bruce Feldman: Huge get for Arkansas: Former Alabama LB Drew Sanders announces he's transferring there to play for the Razorbacks. Former five-star recruit has great length and athleticism. Started three games last year before being sidelined by injury.

Mansfield three-star defensive lineman Kaleb James commits to Arkansas.

James transferred from Fort Worth Nolan to Mansfield after earning first-team all-state honors as a junior this season.

Read:

This is the hidden content, please

#txhsfb @SportsDayHS @dctf @RazorbackFB @kalebeazyflex1

Sooners Decommit Luke Hasz on Brink of Making Razorbacks Recruiting History

via @bestofarsports 

And also a little bit of a surprise: former UGA starter DB Latavious Brini is visiting Arkansas. Didn't expect that. 

Recruiting success breeds same for Razorbacks: The saying “success breeds success” holds true in recruiting with prospects paying attention to the results on the field and in recruiting.

Long read, but good article on what's going on with the coaching staff. 

Also in NIL news from last night: Per Josh Teeter: Absolutely GIGANTIC news coming tomorrow for Arkansas. We are about to change the NIL landscape. Hop on my space tomorrow at 10:45am as the news breaks. Presented by the Howard Group @BrandingHoward 

Per Alyssa Orange: Josh is right. We got word this announcement was coming tomorrow last week. I don’t know many details, but I’m thinking NIL+giving back to the community. 

I'll try to tune in this morning.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, navydawg31 said:

I remember him from Friday night tykes. 

Yup. A few of them in college now. Saw their talent at a young age. Wish Arkansas would've gotten the kid from Austin LBJ but he went to OU I believe. (I think he's at OU, never know with the transfer portal nowadays) 

I think Coley ends up back here in Texas somewhere. 

9 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Yup. A few of them in college now. Saw their talent at a young age. Wish Arkansas would've gotten the kid from Austin LBJ but he went to OU I believe. (I think he's at OU, never know with the transfer portal nowadays) 

I think Coley ends up back here in Texas somewhere. 

I wanna say UofH was on his list of schools. Maybe he ends up there with Douglas Brooks….

the kid from LBJ Latrell Mccuthin that went to OU was a beast at a young age i always found it hilarious he was talking trash to the other kids. 

2 hours ago, navydawg31 said:

I wanna say UofH was on his list of schools. Maybe he ends up there with Douglas Brooks….

the kid from LBJ Latrell Mccuthin that went to OU was a beast at a young age i always found it hilarious he was talking trash to the other kids. 

He transferred from OU to USC. That's funny since his fam got into it with the previous OU staff that's at USC now. 

13 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

He transferred from OU to USC. That's funny since his fam got into it with the previous OU staff that's at USC now. 

The apple don’t fall far from the tree lol that’s funny they are there now… didn’t even realize that. I wonder why he didn’t stay home and play for the hometown team

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...