Vidor vs GCM

I honestly think GCM runs away with this one. Seeing how much trouble Vidor had against Lee, and GCM just beat up on Lee. Vidor looks like it's young just from the press box. They looked almost like a JV team. I didn't see anyone that could catch and tackle Duke, Choudhry, or Adams on an every down basis on the Vidor defense.

I honestly think GCM runs away with this one. Seeing how much trouble Vidor had against Lee, and GCM just beat up on Lee. Vidor looks like it's young just from the press box. They looked almost like a JV team. I didn't see anyone that could catch and tackle Duke, Choudhry, or Adams on an every down basis on the Vidor defense.

Everything is pretty much even in those two games stats wise. The only thing that doesn't match up is points on the board. We allowed 186 yards to lee, gcm allowed 166. We had compiled 348 yards against lee, gcm got 355. The only way it's not even is on the scoreboard and that is because Vidor left atleast 2 td's on the field due to penalties. But go ahead. Use that game to think you've got an upper hand on Vidor.

Aug. 29 - at Tomball Memorial, 22-17

Sept. 5 - Baytown Sterling, 41-60

Sept. 12 - at Little Cypress-Mauriceville, 28-34

Sept. 19 - OPEN

Sept. 25 - at Beaumont Central, 24-56*

Oct. 2 - Port Neches-Groves, 20-47*

Oct. 10 - at Baytown Lee, 40-6*

GCM can score.

gcm has scored 170 points in 6 games that is 28.3 per game

vidor has scored 149 points in 5 games(did not include the 2-0 forfeit) that is 29.8 per game.

does that mean vidor can score????

gcm has scored 170 points in 6 games that is 28.3 per game

vidor has scored 149 points in 5 games(did not include the 2-0 forfeit) that is 29.8 per game.

does that mean vidor can score????

factoring in all the turnovers GCM has lost they can still put points on the board.

Everything is pretty much even in those two games stats wise. The only thing that doesn't match up is points on the board. We allowed 186 yards to lee, gcm allowed 166. We had compiled 348 yards against lee, gcm got 355. The only way it's not even is on the scoreboard and that is because Vidor left atleast 2 td's on the field due to penalties. But go ahead. Use that game to think you've got an upper hand on Vidor.

That normally how most games are predicted. They look at what the teams did against same opponents.

For those that went to the GCM vs Lee game I think you can agree with me. That game should have been 35-0 after the 1st quarter.  Duke threw a pick in the endzone  and they also had another turnover in the redzone. If they score on those 2 possessions its 35-0 end of 1st.  

Now if Vidor can capitalize on some of GCM dumb turnovers it will be close. If they do not GCM runs away with it.

Just my look at it.

We are meeting at GCM at 4pm to head to Vidor, GCMintheFuture hit me up if you wanna roll. Pirates walkin their own plank tonight! I already made my prediction earlier in this thread. Good luck everyone, the crisp E Texas air will be perfect for Friday Night Lights!!! East bound and down!!