Lumberton vs HF

I'm baaaack.......You aren't alone Raidergirl......Raiders by 13 in this one.....Looking for a much improved season with a year under their belts with coach Haynes. ...Good Luck to all of the area teams this season, hoping for an injury free, exciting season. Nothing better than Southeast Texas High School Football.....GO RAIDERS!!!!

I'm baaaack.......You aren't alone Raidergirl......Raiders by 13 in this one.....Looking for a much improved season with a year under their belts with coach Haynes. ...Good Luck to all of the area teams this season, hoping for an injury free, exciting season. Nothing better than Southeast Texas High School Football.....GO RAIDERS!!!!

About time!!! Lol :)

Lumberton will have more depth, but H-F will have the best athlete on the field. I think it will be a competitive game.

Lumberton couldn't have much more depth than HF.  They usually average less than 50 kids on Varsity.  Not exactly busting at the seams for a 5A school.  The only football team I ever remember Lumberton being deeper than was that prison football program they used to play.  That group would show up with about 15 kids.  They were tough for about a half and then just ran out of gas.

Lumberton has quite a few starters coming back this year, including last years sophomores several who were starters on the varsity before the coach moved them down to JV.Those particular boys got to experience winning so the hope is that that will be carried on back into the varsity. L-Town WON'T  be going O-fer this year you can bet on it.

Lumberton has quite a few starters coming back this year, including last years sophomores several who were starters on the varsity before the coach moved them down to JV.Those particular boys got to experience winning so the hope is that that will be carried on back into the varsity. L-Town WON'T be going O-fer this year you can bet on it.

Yea the quarterback is one of the sophomores that started on varsity :)

Lumberton has quite a few starters coming back this year, including last years sophomores several who were starters on the varsity before the coach moved them down to JV.Those particular boys got to experience winning so the hope is that that will be carried on back into the varsity. L-Town WON'T be going O-fer this year you can bet on it.

Nobody goes o'fer w/that pre district schedule, imo .

Lumberton has quite a few starters coming back this year, including last years sophomores several who were starters on the varsity before the coach moved them down to JV.Those particular boys got to experience winning so the hope is that that will be carried on back into the varsity. L-Town WON'T  be going O-fer this year you can bet on it.

but will they win a district game?

The Lee and G.C.M. are vey winnable. I believe they take one of these, possibly both if the ball bounces their way. The Ozen and Vidor games are flip a coin games imho. Ozen has the athletes, but their program is always in a state of flux. I think Vidor is going to have a down year this year. The Raiders will definitely win at least one of these four games. Mark it down. ;-)

The Lee and G.C.M. are vey winnable. I believe they take one of these, possibly both if the ball bounces their way. The Ozen and Vidor games are flip a coin games imho. Ozen has the athletes, but their program is always in a state of flux. I think Vidor is going to have a down year this year. The Raiders will definitely win at least one of these four games. Mark it down. ;-)

Fair assessment ! Best of luck to tha raideeeerrrsss