putin

Big girl

he is bad

and its not because he's black, which he's not entirely...he s mixed but that is here nor there.

Its his platform that I totally disagree with......so does that make me a racist

nope I just strongly disagree with his views and stances no matter his color of skin

But some of you can't see that, because all you see is white people disagreeing with a mixed colored man.....so you automatically think its racist.   That's yall's argument....and its an elementary one. 

I disagreed with some of Clinton's decisions and views and the same for the George's .....I guess im a racist towards whites too then.....

he is bad

and its not because he's black, which he's not entirely...he s mixed but that is here nor there.

Its his platform that I totally disagree with......so does that make me a racist
nope I just strongly disagree with his views and stances no matter his color of skin
But some of you can't see that, because all you see is white people disagreeing with a mixed colored man.....so you automatically think its racist. That's yall's argument....and its an elementary one.

I disagreed with some of Clinton's decisions and views and the same for the George's .....I guess im a racist towards whites too then.....

what platform dont you agree on?

Everyone thinks they know more than the President. No matter what he does, you guys are going to complain about it snd spin it to makehim look bad.

And you think you know more than the rest of us. No matter what we say, you're going to spin it around to say that we're only opposing President Obama's actions because he's president or because he's black or because of something arbitrary and irrelevant.

I actually agree with the "you don't know what the President knows".  I often brought that up when the Bush haters would disagree with his actions. Obama made that come to light when he did not close Guantanamo Bay like he said he would do.

However, while we might not get the same information as the President gets, we can see the state of the union and the other countries responses......

And you think you know more than the rest of us. No matter what we say, you're going to spin it around to say that we're only opposing President Obama's actions because he's president or because he's black or because of something arbitrary and irrelevant.

I think you guys watch too much of fox news. Roflmbo

gay issues, abortion, gun control, obamacare, just to name a few

but I had a problem in the very beginning with his lack of experience. and his lack of attendance before his presidency

what I find funny I drive all day throughout bmt north end west end southpark  port side, and I see these black churches with anti abortion signs but yet you voted for a man that believes in abortion.....proof in the pudding there

before long we will end up like Europe and/or have another Civil War.....

HISTORY.......theres a fall and rise to every nation. and for one to say it will never happen is foolish and naïve.  Maybe not in my life time, but it will happen. 

With. A 13 year old would know that a great majority of things broadcast on fox "news" is a bunch of b.s.. the predident is a Muslim, he is coming after out guns, he is going to attack us using drones, he is going to place us under martial law (2012), he is becoming a dictator, he is taking away our civil liberties, he is part of the illuminati, he is going to force people to get chips placed under their skin. The list goes on and on. Smh

I cant debate eith stupid people. I gave up.

This just shows your one sided view.....They can bring up specifics when asked, and you can't come up with something other than talking points, so you call them stupid.

Just like the gun control thread.......crickets when the facts don't match up to your talking points.....

and PNG-Bama kid has been on this forum since High School. If you would take the time to read his post, inspect the way it is written, and the knowledge in them.....you would realize he is FAR from stupid, and one of the most intelligent on this forum. If you don't realize that, maybe you're the one that's stupid.