Ford park security???

Nedbball2014

We went for the Gala of Horses. The ring leader specifically said to take as many pictures as you want, as that is great advertising for them when you post on facebook. He announced this over the loud speakers before the show started. Security Guards were walking thru the stands making people put their cameras and phones up. Guess Ford Park policy overrides everything.

Me and my wife were going in weekend before last and one of the bag checkers had to ask the other if we could go in with formula powder for our 8 month old...I had to refrain from asking the person if they were an idiot...they don't sell that a the concession stand for cryin out loud. Also think they should at least fix the water fountain so you don't have to buy a $5 water for a splash and go

Will say they were a little more realistic with us this weekend and said any kind of baby food was allowed (sure there were plenty of complaints about it though)...a parent of a kid on my nephew's team was caught inside with pistachios...when the person told her she could not have them in there she responded with she will continue to sneak them in until they offer something healthier than M&M's or a Snickers to snack on. And I've heard several women complain about having some random person putting their hands into their bags...not knowing where said hands have been...even though they have little sticks they still use their hands

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...