Everybody hates the Lakers

• 9 months later...
Kobe is the most selfish, arrogant, arse in basketball. It's easy to score as many points as he has when you don't give the other players on the team a chance to shoot. He must take 60 or 70 shots a game if not more. I love it when things go wrong for the Lakers.

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1385534" timestamp="1363275459"]
[quote author=king link=topic=99759.msg1385520#msg1385520 date=1363273914]
I cant stand how espn alwayss talks about  them and magic Johnson said they will be dangerous in the playoffs LMAO!
[/quote]
ladies and gentleman may i present

jealousy at its wildest form.  8)
[/quote] never jealous, just hatred. Celtics won alot of championships yet ill root for them in the east.
I been around Laker fans before their arrogant, annoying.

Please if they do make the playoffs okc, clippers, or spurs will sweep them.

[quote name="king" post="1385586" timestamp="1363284918"]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=99759.msg1385534#msg1385534 date=1363275459]
[quote author=king link=topic=99759.msg1385520#msg1385520 date=1363273914]
I cant stand how espn alwayss talks about  them and magic Johnson said they will be dangerous in the playoffs LMAO!
[/quote]
ladies and gentleman may i present

jealousy at its wildest form.  8)
[/quote] never jealous, just hatred. Celtics won alot of championships yet ill root for them in the east.
I been around Laker fans before their arrogant, annoying.

Please if they do make the playoffs okc, clippers, or spurs will sweep them.
[/quote]
We'll see.  8)

[quote name="king" post="1385520" timestamp="1363273914"]
[/quote]Magic says on TV how good the Lakers are doing then gets on Twitter and rips them to shreds. That goes to show you how inconsistent the Lakers are.

[quote name="king" post="1385718" timestamp="1363350052"]
Now Kobe thinks that play was dirty that dehanty Jones did to him ::)
[/quote] it wasnt a dirty play, but the NBA has a rule about giving the guy room to land, i guess the NBA thinks every player should know when another player is going for a fadeaway jumpshot so they dont contest the shot in any capacity. That crap happens EVERY game in the NBA, it just so happened it was Kobe who got injured. Ive seen Paul Pierce, Melo, Nash, Jason Kidd amongst others this year have this happen to them without getting injured, they were given no room to land on a fadeaway, where was the NBA then with their statements all over ESPN?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Kourt1
    Newest Member
    Kourt1