Anti-Ice Protestors lower American flag, raise Mexican flag at ICE Center

PhatMack19

They should all be arrested.  On the bright side, Trump will make some good campaign ads from these idiots. 

This is the hidden content, please

Quote:

Authorities in 

restored an 

to its place Friday evening after protesters demonstrating outside a U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) facility pulled down the star-spangled banner and flew the flag of Mexico in its place. 

The protesters also removed a "Blue Lives Matter" flag, honoring law enforcement, spray-painted it with the words "Abolish ICE," then raised the flag upside-down, on a pole next to the Mexican flag, according to local media

Quote:

The protest, part of a network of #LightsForLiberty events, also dubbed the "March to Close Concentration Camps," called for detention centers at the U.S.-Mexico border to be closed and for all immigrants being held in those locations to be granted entry to the U.S., according to the event's 

Man killed after attacking ICE facility.  I’m glad he’s dead, but some of the blame should be placed on AOC and the other liberal idiots basically calling for attacks like this.  I don’t get how elected officials can encourage people to break laws and get away with it   

47 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Man killed after attacking ICE facility.  I’m glad he’s dead, but some of the blame should be placed on AOC and the other liberal idiots basically calling for attacks like this.  I don’t get how elected officials can encourage people to break laws and get away with it   

Its hard to speculate his motive. Go Rambo and free all the detainees? Or just attack ICE? What did he think was gonna happen?

Also they have been calling it concentration camps. Maybe they need to do some research and discover what really happened at those camps.

2 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

The MSM won’t call AOC and her ilk on this like they wouldn’t call out Maxine Waters on her call to harass Republicans.

They didn’t hesitate to pathetically connect these dots about Sarah Palin...smh.

1 hour ago, Reagan said:

Watch the video.  This is a demon possessed B**CH!  Looks like she just popped out of hell!  Wondering who's paying her to act like that?   Or is this just plain evil?   But -- what is that "thing" in the purple dress??

The way she climbed that sign looked like a pole dancer. You are rig, she was paid. Don’t know what to call purple boy......maybe an “It”? Lots of these things are staged and recorded, I mean, why just the 3 or 4 protesters interviewed?

Lots of the antifa run-ins.....more people recording than there are people involved. Not saying these things don’t take place, some just seem planned for shock effect.