Top Players in Area

3 hours ago, Tyler Dixson said:

Hoops lost by 8, Lofton picked up an offer from the University of Akron earlier today though. 

23 hours ago, Who That said:

Did Houston Hoops win... ?

Lots of talent up there this weekend. For Hoops to make it to the final 4 and take the L" to the #1 was amazing. 

13 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

So this is Lofton's big offer?  What does Clover have for his big offer?

Lamar, Texas State and UTSA I think. Lofton is an interesteing prospect because he hes not near as athletic but he has decent footwork and a nice mid range game. I still don't have him over Nate, but that could change this year.

35 minutes ago, 2020VISION said:

Lamar, Texas State and UTSA I think. Lofton is an interesteing prospect because he hes not near as athletic but he has decent footwork and a nice mid range game. I still don't have him over Nate, but that could change this year.

I put Clover over Lofton as well for now...

5 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I put Clover over Lofton as well for now...

Just to add my two cents, not that it matters. But they are two different players. Clover is a defensive minded big who is an elite rim protector and good rebounder. Cant really run an offense through him although he has gotten a lot better on that end. Junior is one of the best offensive bigs in the state. His old school game gives athletic bigs fits. He is crafty and savvy as hell and is only 16 years old. 6'7 at 16 with a couple of inches possibly left to grow. Nates biggest offer by the way is probably Texas ST. not that any of that matters. 

Told y’all after that game Lofton would get offers almost immediately. He’s playing for an Adidas team at The Gauntlet this weekend too so expect even more to come. The way he played against a top 20, 7 foot big, impressed a lot of coaches that probably didn’t even know his name coming into peach jam. The kid has a bright future ahead of him. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...