Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PhatMack19

Russell Westbrook traded to the Rockets

8 posts in this topic

All HELL will break lose between him and Hardin ! Not enough basketballs can be supplied.

They need to find someone that can play DEFENSE ! Geez !

Westbrook is a better ball player than CP3 at this point in time and getting rid of CP3's huge contract is nice, but I hope him and Harden can share the ball and make it work.

13 hours ago, Hook'em said:

Westbrook is a better ball player than CP3 at this point in time and getting rid of CP3's huge contract is nice, but I hope him and Harden can share the ball and make it work.

Westbrook contract is bigger than CP3 but he is what? 4 years younger than him... so I believe the rockets got better and younger with this trade. 

Westbrook and Harden are great friends and will work together. I get they both score a whole lot lol but at the end of it all Westbrook got traded to Harden’s team. He knows that and knew what he was getting himself into when he listed his desire to be traded to Houston first. The signing of Tyson Chandler was big last night. When harden is getting rest Westbrook and get star power to shine and vise versa with Haden. Sit back and watch the gauntlet of the west is wide open and will be fun to watch, every game is playoff atmosphere. Rockets are in win now mode get Iggy and there you have the most complete team in the nba. 

Harden and Westbrook have one goal, a title and they will work together to hopefully get there. The draft pick loss could hurt them down the road.