21-6A in 2019

Just now, Yeoj said:

If United doesn't make the playoffs this year the whole staff needs to be replaced.

Let me help you out.  I'm waiting on WOSGrad preview to come out Friday about United to verify this but from what I know, the majority of the coaches that were at Central in 2017 that came over to United in 2018, won't be back in 2019.  They were "inherited" instead of merged with the Ozen staff, if you know what I mean.  I also keep getting calls/text from people close to AL that says he will step down prior to the season starting, which will force the keys to be handed over to ET.  

Some will call me a "homer" for this statement and that's fine but the talent/potential is there to beat every team on the schedule except the two that went to state last year.  But just as last year it's the coaching staff and division amongst it that causes me concern...

Just now, Alpha Wolf said:

Dave Campbell's has the district finishing like this...

1.  Galena Park North Shore - D1

2.  Beaumont West Brook - D2

3.  Sheldon C.E. King - D2

4.  Channelview - D1

5.  Deer Park

6.  Beaumont United

7.  LaPorte

8.  Baytown Sterling

My 2019 projections...

1.  Galena Park North Shore

2.  Beaumont West Brook

7.  LaPorte

8.  Baytown Sterling

I'll feel in the other 4 spots before practice starts...

13 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

NS people get offended when you say that.  They say all of their talent is home grown and cultivated... and their detractors  are just envious....

Aint no way in hell all that talent is in NS, NS is a lil part, GP is like Pasadena. Now Channelview, imma keep my mouth shut but um yeah, look up how many ended up at NS. Including a WR who dad fought a HC. 

47 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Aint no way in hell all that talent is in NS, NS is a lil part, GP is like Pasadena. Now Channelview, imma keep my mouth shut but um yeah, look up how many ended up at NS. Including a WR who dad fought a HC. 

Ey, I'm just the messenger.  This is what I was told from a NS guy...

Check their feeder middle schools... NSMS and Cunningham.... their feeder program is awesome...both of them rarely lose games until they play each other with  Cunningham winning most of the time  ... no recruiting at least not at the high school area   ... now what it does seem and look like is the middle schools have Pee wee all star teams  ..: for instance during the WB game they say the gp athletic department  let the little leaguers in the area and their parents get in the game free  ... they do get transfers here and there ... but it mostly goes the other way with kids wanting to leaving and go to other schools... a couple of those good players on ce king last year came from north shore .. one was north shore’s starting running back at north shore before Zach became the starter... another thing that keeps them good is the refusal to build another high and middle school. They have one 6th grade campus and in the past has had three separate high school campuses.. Enrollment is almost at 5k... 

3 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

They got our 2021 RB now also.

3 hours ago, coach bear said:

Isn’t North Shore an open campus?

If that’s what u want to call it but that’s not an advantage unless we’re talking soccer  ...it’s only two schools in the district (Galena Park high and north shore high  ) ... n.s. is 70 percent Hispanic and 25 percent black ..Galena Park high  is 94 percent hisp and 4 percent black ....majority of the blacks in the district live right by north shore high 

13 hours ago, bayou city 713 said:

If that’s what u want to call it but that’s not an advantage unless we’re talking soccer  ...it’s only two schools in the district (Galena Park high and north shore high  ) ... n.s. is 70 percent Hispanic and 25 percent black ..Galena Park high  is 94 percent hisp and 4 percent black ....majority of the blacks in the district live right by north shore high 

Not an advantage lol..  Seems to be working out pretty well.. How is their soccer team?