What a Vulgar Display

baddog

13 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

This is the hidden content, please

They are tearing down an entire block of million dollar homes. Salvage crews are taking everything out to be saved. Who could possibly need this much? This is just more proof of the rich getting richer at the expense of the poor.

I think WOS has been winning too much.... we need to start busing those athletes around to other cities so that everybody can win, too.  

Who could possibly need to win that much?  It's just more of the winners winning at the expense of others.  

It's called life, sweetie .... There are winners, and there are losers.  I'll give you a hint... only of those groups spends a lot of time crying like you are right now. 

37 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Nice house...I wish I had enough money to build one just like it.

:)

See, that was my point. I don’t have a problem with people being that rich. Not at all. I’m envious of the dough too. I just can’t imagine having 27 bathrooms, 14 bedrooms, and 123 total rooms.

55 minutes ago, baddog said:

See, that was my point. I don’t have a problem with people being that rich. Not at all. I’m envious of the dough too. I just can’t imagine having 27 bathrooms, 14 bedrooms, and 123 total rooms.

That is crazy...to each his own.

I would substitute square feet of house for acres of ranch land.

2 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

That is crazy...to each his own.

I would substitute square feet of house for acres of ranch land.

That’s why I called it a vulgar display. If I had $120 million, I’d be on the beach with my new friends. Lol (Ron White)

Seriously, with that kind of money, how about a kick butt 4 BR, 3 bathrooms that look as elegant as The Taj Mahal, a soundproof stereo room for my music pleasure, a small movie theater, and a kitchen to die for. That’s 116 less rooms and to me, that’s splurging.

15 hours ago, baddog said:

Once, a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far, away, I drink some cheap wine (my first & last time).  And at that particular moment in my life, I could’ve used those 27 bathrooms (TMI?). :)