Great Article on West Brook's Sophomore Bryce Anderson

5 hours ago, BADSANTA said:

Doesnt he have Silsbee ties??? What position will he play? Seems like he has already won over all the big time schools. Cant wait till see him play. 

Spring game he played free safety and they had a special package for him at QB.  He’ll play both ways and probably full time QB once the Senior Stud Troy Yoman leaves. 

On 7/5/2019 at 9:21 AM, KB24 said:

Camps and 7 on 7 is not a determiner of greatness. I personally think the kid is over-rated. I am impressed on the hype. Any kid can go to these combine-camps and look good. I'm going to wait to see what his Varsity years look like. 

Yeah cause all those people that get paid to judge whether his talent transfers or not are wrong. Or maybe the 60+ touchdowns he scored as a freshman playing against his grade level are not an indication of his talent transferring over either, right. SMDH... The kid is as good as advertised. Barring some significant injury you hear his name on Saturdays and Sundays in the future.

On 7/9/2019 at 5:04 AM, Yeoj said:

Yeah cause all those people that get paid to judge whether his talent transfers or not are wrong. Or maybe the 60+ touchdowns he scored as a freshman playing against his grade level are not an indication of his talent transferring over either, right. SMDH... The kid is as good as advertised. Barring some significant injury you hear his name on Saturdays and Sundays in the future.

This kid is better than advertised!  I watched Bryce play for 4 years straight in youth sports and he was in a class of his own.  Seen him again play as a freshman last season and again dominated whatever position the coach had him play.  The kid can literally play any skill position on the field both offense and defense and beat you. 

Kid is good.Only thing he's at Westbrook.Westbrook is more of a parent. Coach school.Do you know how much talent that team had last year that could've went both was.But with the hype he has they have no choice but to allow him to play both sides of the ball.You name me a player who played both was at Westbrook and when

1 hour ago, West Brook said:

Kid is good.Only thing he's at Westbrook.Westbrook is more of a parent. Coach school.Do you know how much talent that team had last year that could've went both was.But with the hype he has they have no choice but to allow him to play both sides of the ball.You name me a player who played both was at Westbrook and when

Jerry Ball, fullback on offense, line on defense.  1982.  Rumor that they won a state championship that year.  Decision made by a dude named Alex Durley. Rumor was he was kind of a big deal in coaching circles.

6 hours ago, West Brook said:

Last season T. Johnson played WR and CB all through the playoff run.