WB vs PA Memorial football

10 minutes ago, Alpha Wolf said:

Buddy, I do understand Soulja's point.  WB and Peevey can pretty much pick and chose their non-district games after this next realignment.  It's no guarantee that if the right school with the right pay comes calling after this season, that he won't bolt.  I see him keeping Houston Lamar but for sure Bellaire will be replaced and possibly Strake Jesuit.  PA Memorial better stay in their lane and play the 6A schools that they can beat 10-3...:):):)

Sept 13th. 

7 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

United should stay in their lane and not play WB. 

No choice, that's how the ball bounces.  If SHE and HE would have given us a Real ball coach instead of a Retread, the kids would have at least a fighting chance.  I will have on my maroon and gold for every game this year starting with the scrimmage on August 16th against South Houston and updating this site. 

Beaumont vs P.A very underrated rivalry. 

9 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Ozen wish they were like us. 

Ozen had athletes just never touched the field, idk what changed in Beaumont but for awhile at least the kids would go out and play but now those same kids with sky high talent don’t even touch the field, same thing for Central. Both schools had just as much talent as anybody but the kids never came out. Most had a street mentality with no guidance and I’m sure you as a P.A resident can say the same about Memorial.

3 hours ago, D3zii said:

Beaumont vs P.A very underrated rivalry. 

Ozen had athletes just never touched the field, idk what changed in Beaumont but for awhile at least the kids would go out and play but now those same kids with sky high talent don’t even touch the field, same thing for Central. Both schools had just as much talent as anybody but the kids never came out. Most had a street mentality with no guidance and I’m sure you as a P.A resident can say the same about Memorial.

I hear you

6 hours ago, Yeoj said:

lol... Its like those old video games. You have to work your way up to the big boss. That's why y'all keep playing United. :)

Buddy, like I told you yesterday, leave WB alone and stay on your level and in you all's lane.  3-3 late in the 4th quarter and escaping with a 10-3 win against a retread coach means that y'all are playing the right teams right now...

West Brook would BEAT the hell out of PAM, NED, and PNG. Buddy I don't know why you arguing you know damn well its true lol. Fort Bend Marshall would give them a game but Im not sure they would win, but you never know. I think Aledo would whoop that a$$ though.