WB vs PA Memorial football

4 hours ago, The Icon said:

Would be nice to see PA, Mid County schools and both Beaumont schools all have each other on the schedule. Would make for some packed stadiums and good “atmosphere”.

For what it’s worth I knows it’s just a scrimmage but Nederland has PAM (scrimmage) PNG, United all on the schedule just missing West Brook. But I think I can speak for Nederland and West Brook. I’m sure west Brook is looking for stiffer competition than Nederland could provide them, we can only provide atmosphere lmao Im sure we will be losing United off of our schedule as they gear up and get ready for more of a 6a non district  except maybe a PAM on the schedule. 

1 hour ago, navydawg31 said:

For what it’s worth I knows it’s just a scrimmage but Nederland has PAM (scrimmage) PNG, United all on the schedule just missing West Brook. But I think I can speak for Nederland and West Brook. I’m sure west Brook is looking for stiffer competition than Nederland could provide them, we can only provide atmosphere lmao Im sure we will be losing United off of our schedule as they gear up and get ready for more of a 6a non district  except maybe a PAM on the schedule. 

Good grief.   Lol

From a selfish fan standpoint, it’s fun to be at games when the stadium is full. Last season, after realignment, it seemed that there were local games that left something to be desired in the energy department.

BMT vs PA vs Mid County delivers the goods

That being said, bigger competition at 6A benefits WB and BU  

2 hours ago, navydawg31 said:

Only kidding. That atmosphere talk is a bunch of crap. I have seen teams not even have but 40 fans in stand and still beat teams... Livingston, ozen, lamarque to name a few. 

I'm still trying to find the meaning of Atmosphere.  Does more fans in the stands equate to more 'atmosphere'?

1 hour ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I'm still trying to find the meaning of Atmosphere.  Does more fans in the stands equate to more 'atmosphere'?

Airhorns, cowbells, bubbles, streamers, face paint, propane tanks filled with ball bearings, it all falls under the atmosphere category I was told on this site. 

I raised them 4 old men body painted for their bubbles... trade was rejected lol 

7 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Those things happen at almost every game... so atmosphere is the ability to cause the most distraction  with sound or craziness like body and face paint?  

You’re guess is as good as mine, I was just told that through this site.. it was at least a better explanation than getting complete ignored for physical speed explanation.

18 hours ago, navydawg31 said:

As for United, AL basically said in his hiring press release that Houston St. Pius wouldn't be on the schedule if it was up to him.  So don't look for that game to be on the schedule after this season.  Since United hasn't proven that they can beat 5A schools, no need to go looking for 6A teams.  Keep Nederland in week 2 and PA Memorial in week 3.  I would love to see PN-G replace St. Pius in week 1 but I don't see the Indians dropping the game with Silsbee.  We will just have to wait and see what changes are made in February and who is looking for a week 1 game.

32 minutes ago, Alpha Wolf said:

West Brook could drop Houston Bellaire after next realignment and PA Memorial drop Houston Madison, rearrange the other non-district games and wallah, you have your game that you want.

I'm  not  convinced Brook would be all that interested in playing Memorial.  WB right now is un the upper tier of 6a schools while Memorial is a slightly above middle of the pack 5a school.  Just seeing from WB's point of view...

35 minutes ago, Alpha Wolf said:

West Brook could drop Houston Bellaire after next realignment and PA Memorial drop Houston Madison, rearrange the other non-district games and wallah, you have your game that you want.

They don't want smoke. I can't post what I really wanna say. 

6 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I'm  not  convinced Brook would be all that interested in playing Memorial.  WB right now is un the upper tier of 6a schools while Memorial is a slightly above middle of the pack 5a school.  Just seeing from WB's point of view...

Oh too good to play us?? 

7 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Buddy, I do understand Soulja's point.  WB and Peevey can pretty much pick and chose their non-district games after this next realignment.  It's no guarantee that if the right school with the right pay comes calling after this season, that he won't bolt.  I see him keeping Houston Lamar but for sure Bellaire will be replaced and possibly Strake Jesuit.  PA Memorial better stay in their lane and play the 6A schools that they can beat 10-3...:):):)

9 minutes ago, Alpha Wolf said:

Buddy, I do understand Soulja's point.  WB and Peevey can pretty much pick and chose their non-district games after this next realignment.  It's no guarantee that if the right school with the right pay comes calling after this season, that he won't bolt.  I see him keeping Houston Lamar but for sure Bellaire will be replaced and possibly Strake Jesuit.  PA Memorial better stay in their lane and play the 6A schools that they can beat 10-3...:):):)

This thread is about to get REAL interesting.  Lmbo!