'Last Chance U' coach charged

• 1 month later...

I'd like to see Netflix feature a good human being as a coach for two years. Buddy Stephens is a good coach, but not a great person and Jason Brown was all about Jason Brown, let alone being an awful coach and person. I know having not featuring a narcissist would hurt ratings, but I'd still like to see it. 

17 hours ago, Bulldogs92 said:

I'd like to see Netflix feature a good human being as a coach for two years. Buddy Stephens is a good coach, but not a great person and Jason Brown was all about Jason Brown, let alone being an awful coach and person. I know having not featuring a narcissist would hurt ratings, but I'd still like to see it. 

I was thinking the same thing yesterday.  I was watching an old Amazon series on the 2015 Arizona Cardinals.  Bruce Arians, like most NFL coaches, uses quite a bit of profanity but his players and assistants seem to love him and he seems to genuinely care about them.   Was a sharp contrast to all of the seasons I’ve seen of LCU.  

I actually kinda liked the guy from Coahoma CC that was featured in Season 2. His team was terrible, but it was evident that he cared about the players and wanted it to be a good experience for them. I'd like to see what he could do with better players, but recruiting kids to play there has to be really tough...

5 hours ago, TxHoops said:

I was thinking the same thing yesterday.  I was watching an old Amazon series on the 2015 Arizona Cardinals.  Bruce Arians, like most NFL coaches, uses quite a bit of profanity but his players and assistants seem to love him and he seems to genuinely care about them.   Was a sharp contrast to all of the seasons I’ve seen of LCU.  

Did you see the one on the Cowboys? I hope Jason Garrett doesn't kiss his mother with that mouth. LOL

39 minutes ago, Bulldogs92 said:

I actually kinda liked the guy from Coahoma CC that was featured in Season 2. His team was terrible, but it was evident that he cared about the players and wanted it to be a good experience for them. I'd like to see what he could do with better players, but recruiting kids to play there has to be really tough...

I vaguely remember him.   The guy at Garden City on this past season sure wanted to come across as someone who does things the right way.  In the end, he came across as almost as crazy as that idiot Brown. 

10 hours ago, TxHoops said:

I vaguely remember him.   The guy at Garden City on this past season sure wanted to come across as someone who does things the right way.  In the end, he came across as almost as crazy as that idiot Brown. 

I agree. It says a lot for someone to be so hateful to begin with, so his actions at the end didn't surprise me a lot. Brown's not a likeable guy at all, but a coach with some class would have never said much about him outside of his coaching ability.