Democrat Debates

PhatMack19

42 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Beto has had a rough night from what I’ve seen.  DeBlaisio may belong in a straightjacket.  How the hell did he get elected as mayor of NYC?

By thinking out of the box.   Got a problem?  Ship it off.

This is the hidden content, please

4 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

I’ve seen this same thing posted multiple times tonight.  The DNC has already picked who they want to move forward.

Anyone notice that when the gloves come off, they never go to Warren? They are protecting her

You think they’ll protect Biden today?

29 minutes ago, Hagar said:

You think they’ll protect Biden today?

I like the groupings. The first debater are the also rans. What a true joke that was. Everything was anti-Trump. No one had solutions. The border problem was indeed manufactured.......by the people who funded the caravans. Soros?

12 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

I've said before, this is just a horse and pony show. Dnc already has their ticket set in stone.

I don't think so. This is a different game than the Clinton con show. I really think the Dems are about to go way left and we are going to see Sanders/Warren get the nomination.

38 minutes ago, Coach Frey said:

I don't think so. This is a different game than the Clinton con show. I really think the Dems are about to go way left and we are going to see Sanders/Warren get the nomination.

Unprecedented amount of free stuff forthcoming  ( from two old white folks)

36 minutes ago, baddog said:

Tax Wall Street to pay off student loans. Never heard anything more ridiculous in my life. Free tuition. Who pays the professors? None of these people are qualified to run a country. Anyone who thinks like that is a moron.

Gee, I just offended morons.

Not much different than taxing you and me to pay off Wall Street.......which was the policy of a "conservative" Republican. This is the problem Republicans step in. They can do things like that when they are in power, but complain when Democrats do the same. What do you expect? Another great example was McConnell blocking Obama from appointing a Supreme Court justice, saying there was an election coming in a year and the people should decide. But when asked now, "if an opening occurs on the Supreme Court within the next year, would you wait for the election like you did with Obama?" and he says, "No we'd fill it."  What do you think is going to happen down the road? I mean really?