Some local district predictions

19 hours ago, LC-M said:

Train buddy what should we expect from the 2019 Raiders?

I know of a few major changes offensively but I’m sure coach babin doesn't want it out there just yet.

As far as I know, we’ll have an experienced qb who is pretty athletic, and a few guys that can run the ball good. I have no clue defensively where we stand. I wanna say our secondary was fairly young last year besides our strong safety, but could be wrong.

5 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

I know of a few major changes offensively but I’m sure coach babin doesn't want it out there just yet.

As far as I know, we’ll have an experienced qb who is pretty athletic, and a few guys that can run the ball good. I have no clue defensively where we stand. I wanna say our secondary was fairly young last year besides our strong safety, but could be wrong.

Sadly, me and my boss are opening up a restaurant in Mont Belvieu in August so I probably won’t be watching much Raider Football this year. I may be able to squeak in a few Barbers Hill games though

40 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

Wing T already geez jk lol

19 hours ago, L-Train11 said:

Sadly, me and my boss are opening up a restaurant in Mont Belvieu in August so I probably won’t be watching much Raider Football this year. I may be able to squeak in a few Barbers Hill games though

What about an Italian restaurant in your hometown - Lumber-Tony’s? The commercials would right themselves!  Open it next to a southern home-cooking - Chinese fusion eatery called Wok-n-Rolls.

11 hours ago, JasperDAWG said:

Hello. The young man who suffered a bad foot/leg injury during our game with y'all last year  (i wanna say played rb) . Does he return this year? The young man seemed to be a helluva ball player.

Justin Conway. And sadly no, he graduated.

On 6/30/2019 at 0:10 PM, purpleeagle said:

Nederland wins the district. Nederland has something that translates to winning. SPEED.

Im not sure where we end up but.....Ned has some good ones at the skill positions....Here's to hoping we can stay healthy. Got some young men with "IT"...

On ‎6‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 0:10 PM, purpleeagle said:

Nederland wins the district. Nederland has something that translates to winning. SPEED.

IF PNG Indians defense does not improve significantly this year, we will have trouble just making the playoffs , regardless of the offensive efficiency & skill players we have on the team.  I expect this to be a very hard fought, difficult district to play in this season.