If you don't know u will never know

I just got to put it out there if u haven't live in orange or west orange all ur life why getting on here and talking crap about about a school u really don't know about that said if u haven't stay here all ur life quit talking crap about West Orange we deserve every thing that comes our way so shut up about West Orange 

4 hours ago, MustangNation#1 said:

I just got to put it out there if u haven't live in orange or west orange all ur life why getting on here and talking crap about about a school u really don't know about that said if u haven't stay here all ur life quit talking crap about West Orange we deserve every thing that comes our way so shut up about West Orange 

Dude relax, everyone is going to have an opinion on everyone, and every team.  Think about what you typed.  Basically...West Orange deserves everything that comes your way.  That would include the good, the bad & sometimes the ugly.  I agree support your team, comment on others, and keep the nastiness away.  Cheer up, it will be OK.

5 hours ago, MustangNation#1 said:

I've always had a healthy respect for your town and its fans and I'm sure a lot of fans around the area would say the same thing. The Mustangs are always good and they will be again this year. There's no need to call out everybody for something very few fans do. Have a good day, young man. 

9 hours ago, MustangNation#1 said:

By that knowledge, you shouldn’t comment on any other teams outside of Orange. Cause you didn’t grow up there, you don’t live there, so you just don’t know.

10 hours ago, MustangNation#1 said:

Dude, CHILL!  Regardless of the school, if you expect everyone to speak of your school in glowing reverence every time they mention it, then you will spend a lot of time in a sour mood.  West Orange-Stark is not exempt from that. 

If you are under the mistaken impression that they are, then this may not be the place for you.

14 hours ago, MustangNation#1 said:

Might be the most ignorant things I've read in the history of this board this board. People are going to talk about your school good or bad to think otherwise is only to lie to youself.

On ‎6‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 2:37 AM, MustangNation#1 said:

I just have to put it out there!  If you haven't lived in Orange or West Orange all of your life, then why are you getting on here and talking crap about a school you really don't know about?  That said, if you haven't stayed here all of your life, quit talking crap about West Orange!  We deserve everything that comes our way!  So shut up about West Orange!

8 hours ago, Alpha Wolf said:

I just have to put it out there!  If you haven't lived in Orange or West Orange all of your life, then why are you getting on here and talking crap about a school you really don't know about?  That said, if you haven't stayed here all of your life, quit talking crap about West Orange!  We deserve everything that comes our way!  So shut up about West Orange!

Surprised that Soulja did not do that first.  I have never seen anyone who hates run-on sentences like he does.

21 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

Surprised that Soulja did not do that first.  I have never seen anyone who hates run-on sentences like he does.

Grad, you oughta see his text messages, they are the WORST, glad I have my translator app, I reckon I'll need it this upcoming season since he'll be back watching big boy football now. ;)

19 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Grad, you oughta see his text messages, they are the WORST, glad I have my translator app, I reckon I'll need it this upcoming season since he'll be back watching big boy football now. ;)

Someone once said REAL football is played at the 6a and 5a levels.