Anyone Else Notice

baddog

Ever given any thought as to why there are more dim presidential hopefuls than ever in history? Most of them know they don’t have a snowball’s chance in hades. They get filthy rich off of the campaign donations. Sanders got a lake house last time.

If you cant beat them, join them. Biden is their best chance to pull votes away from trump. Plus he has never had a stable consistent stance on anything. So the party can control him. What about how the dnc is already controlling who gets into these upcoming debates? They know who they want. It's been decided long ago. Shock and awe, with the far left. Then this old white man brings it back to center.

One thing we learned for sure last election, the DNC decides, not Joe or Josephine Democrat.  And yes, Biden is electable, and then they’ll control him like the puppet he is.  

Main one that concerns meis Kamala Harris.  The thing is, most hardcore Dims don’t vote the qualified candidate, they vote on race and gender.  Harris is black, and a female, giving the Dims two big voting contingents.   Never underestimate the ability of the Dim voters to elect a radical half wit (see AOC, & the 2 Muslim women, & dare I say the Community Organizer).

4 hours ago, stevenash said:

Just heard Sanders say that Trump is a racist, sexist, homophobe and religious bigot.  What a novel comment!!!!!! Certainly original.

He left out islamaphobe, hinduaphobe, dimaphobe, and probably several other phoebes.  Them Dims is big on phobes.

7 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

I could see Biden choosing Harris as running mate. That would help his recent womanizer reputation. Then when old Biden mysteriously kicks the bucket while still in office. Harris becomes the 1st woman president. Not elected, but you know, kinda like Bush over gore and/or trump over Hillary.

Biden is an idiot. He is the main reason I wanted Obama to stay safe.

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Well I got that wrong. After their dispute at the debate not likely now. 

Lol, probably.   But I heard Harris has some bumps in her closet too.  As a prosecutor, I understand she sent many low income folks to jail.  A fact that I respect, but will not help her with Dem voters.