Highest rated Football Recruits from your town??

BADSANTA

8 minutes ago, bzy said:

As well as Michael Ledet went to Tulsa with them, all 3 were from the class of 2001. WOSgrad you just naming people who went to college or were highly recruited?  James Haynes had about 40+ offers from top D1 schools in the nation, i cant recall anyone ever or since getting that many at WOS.

Gayron Allen - started @ Oklahoma, Big12 & National Champion

Dude, there have been so many at WO-S that anyone couldn't name them all.  If you have some to add like James and Gayron, who were major omissions on my part, feel free to do so.  

On 6/21/2019 at 4:07 PM, BMTSoulja1 said:

I'd put Jamaal Charles over him.  Terrance Singleton would definitely  be in the conversation 

Jamaal's rank #7 at rb and 57 overall.  Player to player, I loved watching both play, and I'd also take Jamaal as well, but #24  in the nation is impressive and the highest national rank for a Port Arthur player I think.

19 hours ago, D3zii said:

Centrals had some players come through, to many to name but my top 3

Leeland McElroy - Tex A&M - Arizona Cardinals 

Anthony Collins - Kansas - Cincinnati Bengals 

David Dixon - Hutchinson/ K-State - San Fran 49ers 

Honerable mention

Derrick Hall (Derailed by injuries) / Brandon Williams - Tex A&M 

The last two never played there career out so no telling how far either would have went but imo they would have both made it to the league. Talent was unbelievable 

centrals really had some talent come through those halls but with a lot of our boys, never took school serious. No telling how many players Central could have put out 

I forgot Dixon made the league.  He was a monster in High School...

2 hours ago, 87JAG said:

Before everybody start talking too much about Central greats, I suggest that you go look at the first class of Central. From a recruiting standpoint, there has not been a greater class. Do your research!

You mean the class that was ranked #1 in the nation?? lol there was no secret how much talent was on that team

On 6/22/2019 at 1:34 PM, WOSgrad said:

Dude, there have been so many at WO-S that anyone couldn't name them all.  If you have some to add like James and Gayron, who were major omissions on my part, feel free to do so.  

Soooooo many at WO-S! Anyone that doesn’t know that doesn’t know Texas high school football very well. IMO, WO-S gets the best players in the state, and they are ALWAYS super aggressive and very well coached. I’m beyond pumped about them getting the new turf and Jumbotron; very much deserved